SQlab. 610 Ergolux 2.0 SaddleThe 610 ERGOLUX® 2.0 was developed especially for the comfort-oriented mountain biker and the sports-oriented trekking rider. The two-stage wave shape, which has already proven successful in the sporty ERGOWAVE® saddle shape, has been further developed now as a comfort variant under the name ERGOLUX® and is adapted especially to the requirements of the comfort-oriented bike rider.
Comfortable and sporty: The 610 Ergolux 2.0 saddle from SQlab
On your multi-hour tours on gravel and asphalt routes, do you emphasize saddle comfort in addition to sporty performance? Then the 610 ERGOLUX® offers the perfect features. In comparison to the very streamlined, narrow-cut ERGOWAVE® models, the 610 ERGOLUX® seating surface has been tuned to be slightly larger and somewhat softer. Despite a sportier look, comfort for the seating bones and the ischial branches has been increased.The first stage, with a moderate to sporty seating position, provides the perfect grip toward the rear and thereby assures direct transfer of force to the pedals. The second stage accommodates the seating bones, or the ischial branches that bear the load in the sporty seating position, and thus assures the best possible pressure distribution. The lower saddle nose thereby provides pressure relief to the sensitive structures and for the branches of the pubic bones to the same extent in men and women.
Features - 610 Ergolux 2.0 saddle
- Unisex - With the SQlab step saddle concept and the SQlab saddle width system, different saddles for men and women are no longer necessary.
- Lower saddle - The lower saddle nose relieves the perineum area and the sensitive structures in both men and women while evenly distributing the pressure on the sit bones.
- Ergolux® - ERGOLUX® is the comfort version of the successful SQlab ERGOWAVE® saddle shape. For cyclists, who sit somewhat more upright on their touring, city and trekking bikes.
- Saddle withts - SQlab saddles are available in 5 different saddle widths. The correct saddle width is determined using the SQlab sit bone measurement method.
- Maxcontact® - SQlab MaxContact saddle nose maximizes the contact area thereby reducing pressure.
- Water Resistant - Water resistant cover material
- E-Bike - E-Bike ready products are suitable for E-Bike use.
- Use: MTB Tour & Travel
- Length: 275mm
- Hardness in SQ-shore: 55
- Relief of perineal area: 70%
- Max. Weight: 100kg
- Rails: CrMo
- Cover: C84
- Padding: Marathon Foam
Available Widths (Choose variant)
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 13cm: 245g
- 14cm: 254g
- 15cm: 259g
- 16cm: 266g
Scope of delivery
- 1 SQlab 610 Ergolux 2.0 saddle
SQlab Step saddle
Baldwin F.Commentaire:Eins ergonomisch sehr guter Sattel! Habe mittlerweile den 3 gekauft. Zu empfehlen.
plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
N° d'article: 20074505