plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
N° d'article: 20043324
Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed Rear Derailleur RD-R8050 SSThe Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050 11-speed rear derailleur features Shimano’s Shadow RD design and incorporate these new cockpit functions. The electronic rear derailleur is compact and designed to protect the shifting operation in the event of a crash.
Everything you need to make your ride distinctively yours: The Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed Rear Derailleur RD-R8050 SSThe new Ultegra R8000 series is taking our rider-tuned philosophy to the next level, with an extensive range of components for mechanical shifting, electronic shifting (Di2) and time trial / triathlon.
The Di2 (RD-8050) or mechanical (RD-R8000) rear derailleur (RD) adopts the Dura-Ace low-profile Shimano Shadow RD design to sit fully under the cassette, tucked away from potential damage. The RD comes in a short cage (SS) design to cover 11-25T to 11-30T and a longer cage (GS) design to cover 11-28T to 11-34T. Both front and rear Di2 derailleurs communicate with each other to operate full or semi Synchronized Shifting mode, allowing the rider to maintain concentration on the road or the race ahead.
Features - Ultegra Di2 11-speed Rear Derailleur RD-R8050 SS
- Ergonomic shifting operation without stress
- SHIMANO synchronized shift
- Low profile rear derailleur design
- SHIMANO SHADOW RD
- Race endurance for less damage in crush
- Maintains compact and smooth appearance
- SS Version - for Cassettes up to 30 teeth
- Use: Road
- Group: Ultegra Di2
- Model: RD-R8050-SS
- Cage: short
- Mount Type: Direct Mount
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Compatible Chain: HG-EV 11-speed / HG-X 11-speed
- Max. teeth large sprocket: 30T
- Min. teeth large sprocket: 25T
- Max. teeth small sprocket: 14T
- Min. teeth small sprocket: 11T
- Max. Front Difference: 16T
- Total Capacity: 35T
- Compatible: EW-SD50
- Master unit: No
- Firmware update by E-tube Project: Yes
- E-tube port (pcs): 1
- E-tube connector (pcs): 0
- 242g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Ultegra Di2 11-speed Rear Derailleur RD-R8050 SS
TechnologiesShimano Shadow RDThe mechanism rear derailleur, SHIMANO SHADOW RD, is intended for more aggressive riding. Its super low profile design carries many benefits. Because of its low profile and single tension construction, the derailleur does not hit the chain stay in rough riding conditions. The result is smooth and silent performance.
SEIS SHIMANO ELECTRONIC INTELLIGENT SYSTEMThe SEIS innovative shift technology is still based on the SHIMANO INDEX SYSTEM (SIS) that has proved its superior gear changing characteristics over the years. The big difference is that in this case, the shifting action is provided for by electronics instead of mechanics. This electronic shifting system has been extensively tested over past two years by several professional riders in all conditions possible, such as rain, mud, low temperatures, cobble stone roads and combinations of all of these at the same time. Shifting is executed by simply pressing the button. No power is needed to shift, which gives important advantages since it is easier now to always keep a tight grip on the handlebar and to keep your concentration on riding instead on shifting. The shift system allows accurate and effortless shifting in difficult circumstances like when you have cold hands or when you are completely exhausted. Furthermore, the shifting performance will never be affected by contaminated or stretched cables since the shifting signal is transferred electronically. The operating buttons work similarly to mechanical Dual Control Levers so you don’t need to re-program your mind for a new system.
E-TubeE-Tube platform offers optimum flexibility on your bike. E-TUBE transmits interactive signals and power supply to each parts by “Plug & play” connection. E-TUBE is no rust, no stretch, no freeze and it ensures advanced low maintenance. And SM-PCE1 connects between PC and components to update firmware. Digital device stay the latest version with updating firmware for improve function.Synchro-Shift
SHIMANO Synchronized Shift is a new feature introduced to Shimano´s electronic road groupsets, designed to simplify gear choice and reduce decision making in racing situations. When riding at maximum capacity, decision making can be impaired. The less stresses on a rider and the less decisions a rider has to make, the less mistakes they will make. Therefore SHIMANO Synchronized Shift is designed to choose the next biggest or lowest gear ratio irrespective of whether a gear change needs to be made by the front or rear derailleur.
Two SHIMANO Synchronized Shift modes will be available:
- Full SHIMANO Synchronized Shift: the front derailleur reacts based on the rear derailleur’s shift action. This essentially means that, when activated, there is no need for two separate shifters to control front and rear derailleurs, the two buttons on one shifter will control both derailleurs.
- Semi SHIMANO Synchronized Shift mode: the rear derailleur reacts based on the front derailleur’s shift action, shifting to the next most appropriate rear gear when the rider makes a front shift.
Ultegra R8000UPC: 689228728790
Enzo D.Commentaire:Very smooth shifting Di2 i love it and looks good on my Bike grazie.