Shimano SH-AM9G - MTB Gravity ShoesFlagship Downhill/Enduro SPD shoe with added protection and improved pedal contact when clipped in or out.
Features - SH-AM9G
- Armored lace shield provides extra protection from debris
- Molded toe cap for additional toe protection
- Padded asymmetric ankle collar and sidewall sole for protection
- Speed lacing system allows fast, secure adjustments
- Pedal channel for stable shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in
- Ultra-grip rubber sole with toe and heal traction tread improve walking
- Materials absorb less water and dry quickly
- Synthetic leather: Lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- Weight: approx 400 g per shoe (size 42)
- Best matched with: PD-M820
SPD delivers greater efficiency, increased stability, and added comfort both on and off the bike in the most challenging conditions, while recessed cleats make walking easy.
Gravity riding is different. Downhill, all-mountain and freeride riders demand ruggedness, comfort and protection. SHIMANO's AM shoe program is focused on providing maximum control and confidence. All AM series footwear provides proven efficiency and performance with features and fit fine-tuned for the unique demands of gravity riding.Téléchargement:
Matériau:Textile / Synthetics
Manufacturer: Shimano Sole standard: SPD Colour: grey/blue Purpose: MTB, Freeride Weight: approx. 400 g per shoe (size 42) Stiffness index: 5 of 12
Darko B.Commentaire:After riding my old AM45 SPD for 5-6 years, I've decided to give these a try. I feel these are more comfortable, 50% weight compared to old ones, new lacing system is awesome, I can literally feel the stream of fresh air on my toes, and I can mount cleats more to the center of the foot now. Best, Gravity, SPD Shoe, Ever, Period.
plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
Please note: These shoes fit a little small. We recommend to buy one size larger than usual.
N° d'article: 20052188