plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
Shimano Dura Ace 2x11-speed Crank FC-9000 53/39 175mmWith a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where its needed, the FC-9000 chainset sets new standards for stiffness and low weight.
- 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes
- Use: Road
- Group: Dura Ace
- Model: FC-9000
- Gradation: 53-39T
- Crank Arm Length: 175mm
- Q-Factor: 146mm
- Threaded BB shell width: 68 / 70mm
- Gear front: 2-speed
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Construction: Hollowtech II
- Compatible Chain: HG-EV 11-speed, HG-X 11-speed
- PCD: 110mm
- Chain line: 43.5mm
- Crank arm: Aluminum Anodized
- Crank axle: Steel Plated
- Large Chainring: Aluminum Anodized
- Small Chainring: Aluminum Anodized
- 618g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Shimano Dura Ace 2x11-speed Crank FC-9000 53/39 175mm
TechnologiesHOLLOWGLIDE - Hollow technology on outer chainringHigh rigidity hollow structure cuts down on weight yet maintains strength. Better power transfer and quicker and more precise front shifting.
HOLLOWTECH II - Providing the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotating performanceThe concept of HOLLOWTECH II technology is focused on producing a superior crankset which will maximize a rider’s power transfer. The rigidity of the crankset ensures pedaling efficiency while its weight, a key element of the crankset, you want light, aids in cycling longer distances over which the rider needs to pedal more. Naturally, SHIMANO strove for the optimum balance between the conflicting needs of stiffness while producing a lightweight crank. HOLLOWTECH technology is an ultra-lightweight hollow crankarm created by SHIMANO with the company’s own proprietary forging technology that also maintains rigidity. The addition of HOLLOWTECH II technology integrates the bottom bracket axle with the right crankarm for more stiffness and a weight savings to achieve a high-dimensional balance. Its outboard bottom bracket bearing system provides better weight distribution and more pedaling stability, allowing for more efficient power transfer.
Cet article n'a pas encore été évaluée.