plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
Schwalbe Procore Tube for 29/27.5/26"Special tube for the PROCORE system. Fitted with the patented dual valve to fill both air chambers.Off road: Riding at lower pressure means better performance ... but at the same time it increases the risk of failures. The limit so far is at about 20 psi, below which it’s hardly possible to dare to ride normal MTB tires.
But nothing stays the same. In the future, air pressure can be controlled in the tire‘s double chambers. In the outer chamber, the air pressure is extremely low - ideal for maximum off road performance. In the inner chamber, directly on the rim, there is high air pressure – even a very strong impact cannot dent the rim edge. At the same time, the inner high-pressure system secures the tire onto the rim. “Burping”, the dreaded loss of air at low pressure in conventional tubeless systems, is impossible.
The compatibility: You can mount Procore with any tubeless compatible MTB tire. The system is available for all three MTB wheel sizes (26“, 27.5“, 29“). Weight approx. 200 g per wheel. Compatible with all wheels, independent of the brand. Minimum inner rim width: 23 mm.
PROCORE is a joint development of SCHWALBE and SYNTACE.
- PROCORE - the outer chamber: The outer chamber is tubeless. Therefore, any tubeless compatible MTB tires can be used. The tire is filled with some liquid sealant (approx. 60 ml) and should be at least 57 mm (2.25“) wide.
- PROCORE - the inner chamber: Two special Procore components form the inner high pressure chamber: the special Procore tube and the Procore inner tire. This "core" is extremely high pressure stable and at the same time very light.
- The rim: Of course, the rim must be tubeless compatible and sealed with a tubeless rim band. It should have an inner rim width of at least 23 mm. The wider the rim, the easier the installation and the better the performance under low air pressure. The very wide Syntace rims are a perfect fit.
- The PROCORE valve: The patented dual valve of the Procore tube distributes the air into both chambers. The upper part of the valve is a selector. With a simple turn, you select whether air is pumped into the inner or the outer chamber.
- The PROCORE Air Guide: The small red component made of white plastic ensures that the air can flow past the inner high pressure chamber into the outer low pressure chamber.
- Tire pressure can be reduced to a minimum 14 psi, thus providing a huge amount of grip. Even on the roughest terrain tires “stick” to the ground.
- The tire provides extremely sensitive cushioning.
- Due to the extra cushioning and traction there is much better steering, braking and traction control.
- No more risk of snake bites. The rims are extremely well protected from denting.
- Even in the toughest conditions, significantly lighter tires can be used.
- Excellent emergency running characteristics due to the internal high-pressure air chamber.
THE FITTING PROCESS - Prerequisites
- tubeless compatible tire, minimum width 57 mm (2.25”)
- tubeless compatible wheel, minimum rim width 23 mm (with rim widths of 21 or 22 mm the installation can turn out to be very difficult)
Scope of delivery1 x Procore Tube 26" / 27.5" / 29" (Please select variant!)
Cet article n'a pas encore été évaluée.