plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
RockShox Lyrik Ultimate RC2 29" Debon Air Tapered BoostThe RockShox Lyrik Ultimate combines the completely re-tuned Charger™ 2 damper with new SKF wiper seals, SKF damper cartridge seals, and Maxima Plush fluid for a buttery smooth feel while allowing the fork to ride higher in travel on compression keeping the tires planted on the ground on rebound for unmatched control.With options for RC2 and RCT3 Charger™ 2 dampers, riders are able to find the perfect level of adjustment for their ride.
Features - Lyrik Ultimate RC2 29" Debon Air Tapered Boost
- NEW: Completely re-tuned Charger™ 2 damper for next level compression and rebound control
- NEW: Lower friction SKF Wiper and Damper Cartridge Seals
- NEW: Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and improves smoothness
- NEW: Signature “BoXXer Red” colorway
- NEW: Ultimate Foil graphics package
- Charger™ 2 RC2 Damper option featuring independent high and low speed compression adjust
- DebonAir™ air spring reduces friction from every single moving part, improving bump absorption and response under load, and drastically reducing rider fatigue
- Use: MTB, Trail, Enduro
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Spring: Debon Air
- Damping: Charger 2.1 RC2
- Adjustments: Extl rebnd, low speed/high speed comp
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer Length: 262mm
- Upper Tubes: 35mm
- Disc Brake Mount: Post Mount (PM7 - Direct Mount 180mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Drop Out: 15x110mm Boost Maxle Stealth
- Max Tire Diamter: 770mm
- Max Tire Width: 81mm
- Axle To Crown: 561mm (150mm), 571mm (160mm), 581mm (170mm), 591mm (180mm)
Travel / Offset (choose variant)
- 180mm / 51 Offset (00.4020.166.004)
- 170mm / 51 Offset (00.4020.166.005)
- 160mm / 51 Offset (00.4020.166.006)
- 150mm / 51 Offset (00.4020.166.007)
- 180mm / 42 Offset (00.4020.166.012)
- 170mm / 42 Offset (00.4020.166.013)
- 160mm / 42 Offset (00.4020.166.014)
- 150mm / 42 Offset (00.4020.166.015)
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: Tapered Wall Aluminum
- Lowers: Magnesium
- BoXXer Red
- 2003g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- Rock Shox Lyrik Ultimate RC2 29" Debon Air Tapered Boost
- Rock Shox 15x110mm Boost Maxle Stealth
- 2 Bottomless Tokens
TechnologiesCharger 2 DamperThe evolution of the acclaimed Charger, RockShox’s most advanced damper, brings a whole new level of performance and refinement for each intended use. The new damper designs provides a wider range of low speed compression adjustment in the Open mode, with a more usable Pedal setting that excels on rolling trails. The Firm setting on Pike and Lyrik has be re-tuned, and remote options with OneLoc provide on-the-fly access to the Firm mode and are an excellent match with RockShox Deluxe, Super Deluxe and Super Deluxe Coil remote rear shocks.
BOOST™With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM’s XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost™ compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
Bottomless Tokens allow riders to easily custom tune their RockShox fork’s air-spring performance to best match their own riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100 percent of their fork’s travel.
It’s ok to be soft. DebonAir is not ashamed to give way under the weakest push. In fact, it makes Monarch and Monarch Plus shocks plusher than ever, right from the start. It might seem a weakness, until you take DebonAir to the trail. The connection between your bike and the terrain will be seamless, as your DebonAir equipped shock absorbs every little hit without any harsh feeling on your body. A shock so soft, you can push way harder. MORE LINEAR SPRING CURVE Lower force levels to move the shock into its travel 1st 1/3 of travel is what riders are most sensitive to MORE TRACTION AND CONTROL No chop on initial hit. Better traction; rear wheel stays on the ground reacting to small bumps
Rapid Recovery™Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
Sag Gradients™Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler.
Torque CapsTorque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail. While Torque Caps provide performance benefits through additional stiffness in the fork-hub interface, there is not a technical disadvantage for running standard-sized end caps in Torque Cap-compatible RockShox forks.
RockShox DebonAir™ Technology
Cet article n'a pas encore été évaluée.