plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
RockShox Lyrik Select RC 27.5" Debon Air Tapered BoostThe RockShox Lyrik Select combines the DebonAir™ air spring with the trusted Charger™ RC damper offering low-speed compression and rebound damping control. Maxima Plush fluid helps reduce friction providing a buttery smooth feel, with lasting performance.
Features - Lyrik Select RC 27.5" Debon Air Tapered Boost
- NEW: Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and improves smoothness
- NEW: Select graphics package
- NEW: Entry price point for Lyrik
- Charger™ RC Damper featuring low speed compression adjust to firm
- DebonAir™ air spring reduces friction from every single moving part, improving bump absorption and response under load, and drastically reducing rider fatigue
- Use: MTB, Trail, Enduro
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Spring: Debon Air
- Damping: Charger RC
- Adjustments: Extl rebnd, low speed comp
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer Length: 262mm
- Upper Tubes: 35mm
- Disc Brake Mount: Post Mount (PM7 - Direct Mount 180mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Drop Out: 15x110mm Boost Maxle Stealth
- Max Tire Diamter: 732mm
- Max Tire Width: 81mm
- Axle To Crown: 542mm (150mm), 552mm (160mm), 562mm (170mm), 572mm (180mm)
Travel / Offset (choose variant)
- 180mm / 46 Offset (00.4020.165.000)
- 170mm / 46 Offset (00.4020.165.001)
- 160mm / 46 Offset (00.4020.165.002)
- 150mm / 46 Offset (00.4020.165.003)
- 180mm / 37 Offset (00.4020.165.008)
- 170mm / 37 Offset (00.4020.165.009)
- 160mm / 37 Offset (00.4020.165.010)
- 150mm / 37 Offset (00.4020.165.011)
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: Tapered Wall Aluminum
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Diffusion Black
- starting from 1996g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- Rock Shox Lyrik Select RC 27.5" Debon Air Tapered Boost
- Rock Shox 15x110mm Boost Maxle Stealth
- 2 Bottomless Tokens
With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM’s XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost™ compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
Bottomless Tokens allow riders to easily custom tune their RockShox fork’s air-spring performance to best match their own riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100 percent of their fork’s travel.
It’s ok to be soft. DebonAir is not ashamed to give way under the weakest push. In fact, it makes Monarch and Monarch Plus shocks plusher than ever, right from the start. It might seem a weakness, until you take DebonAir to the trail. The connection between your bike and the terrain will be seamless, as your DebonAir equipped shock absorbs every little hit without any harsh feeling on your body. A shock so soft, you can push way harder. MORE LINEAR SPRING CURVE Lower force levels to move the shock into its travel 1st 1/3 of travel is what riders are most sensitive to MORE TRACTION AND CONTROL No chop on initial hit. Better traction; rear wheel stays on the ground reacting to small bumps
Rapid Recovery™Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
Sag Gradients™Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler.
Torque CapsTorque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail. While Torque Caps provide performance benefits through additional stiffness in the fork-hub interface, there is not a technical disadvantage for running standard-sized end caps in Torque Cap-compatible RockShox forks.
RockShox DebonAir™ TechnologyUPC: 710845828836Année modèle: 2020UPC: 710845828843Année modèle: 2020UPC: 710845828850Année modèle: 2020UPC: 710845828867Année modèle: 2020
Cet article n'a pas encore été évaluée.