plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
Disponible le 16.08.2020
- Merci d´utiliser notre service d´alerte afin de connaître la disponibilité d´un article.
N° d'article: 20071715
rie:sel design Kol:oss Front MudguardThe Kol:oss from rie:sel design is the big brother of the mudguard “schlammPE".
The mudguard with additional protection: rie:sel design Kol:oss Front MudguardWith the longer nose on the front, Kol:oss offers clear visibility under extreme conditions. The mudguard is made of high-quality plastic by means of cable ties fixed between the lowerlegs and fork bridge of the suspension fork. "Koloss" was designed as a splash guard to keep the face free of dirt, mud and water under adverse conditions.
Features - Mudguard Kol:oss
- Optimal shape – the shape of the fender has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern forks (even BOOST models)
- Material – extra thick for maximum stiffness and durability, made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
- Durability – the graphics are embedded in the material and thus permanently protected from adverse influences. The riesel design "koloss" is thus extremely scratch resistant
- Weight – with 45g the fender is a real lightweight and recommended for all forms of racing use
- Usage – the rie:sel design "koloss" was developed as a splash guard in the front. In a variety of bike models there is possibility to use as a damper protection
- Made for – Mountainbike (XC, marathon, tour, trail, all mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill)
- Wheelsize – 26", 26+, 27,5", 27,5+, 29", 29+
- NOTE: The mudguard works also on Manitou® suspension forks, which uses the bridge between the lowerlegs on the rear. You have to drill out the four last pre punches in the middle section of the mudguard.
Color (choose variant)
- Stickerbomb ultra black
- Stealth (black)
- DT Swiss
- camo II
- los muertos
- 45g (Manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Front Mudguard Kol:oss
- 4 x Cable ties
How to install a mtb mudguard, riesel design tutorial
Olli F.Commentaire:Passt super und schaut auch noch super aus.