plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
N° d'article: 20058405
QUARQ DFour91 GXP Powermeter CrankQuarq's DFour91 is the most advanced Shimano-compatible power meter crank designed specifically for the Dura-Ace® 9100 group, but is also compatible with Ultegra® R8000 chainrings. The crank arms are made of light and stiff Exogram Carbon and transform your power directly into speed.
Shimano-compatible watts measurement for road cyclists: the DFour91 power meter crank from QuarqQuarq's DZero platform incorporates the innovations and technologies of more than 10 years. New features such as Dual-Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ for wireless data transmission and the Qalvin BLE App have been added. The performance is measured from both legs, of course, plus the torque and round step. Since the cadence is also determined, you no longer need an additional cadence sensor. To ensure that the values are very accurate and relevant, the accuracy is within a tolerance of only 1.5%.
Features - DFour91 GXP Powermeter Crank with 110mm bolt circle diameter
- Designed for Dura-Ace® R9100 chainrings. Compatible with Ultegra® R8000 chainrings
- Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket
- Exogram carbon fiber crank arms
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- Power Balance
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
- Use: Road, Triathlon
- Crank Arms: DFour91
- Model: QUARQ GXP
- Mounting: 110mm BCD
- Axle diameter: 24mm
- Bottom bracket: GXP (BSA 68mm), PressFit GXP
- Gear front: 2-speed
- Gear rear: 10/11-speed
- Q-Faktor: 145mm
- Chain line: 45mm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: approx 200 hours
- Measured values: power (both legs), cadence, torque, round step
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Data Transfer: ANT+, Bluetooth® Smart (4.0/LE)
- Compatibility: Shimano® 11-speed chainrings
Crank Arm Length (choose variant)
- Crank arms: Exogram Carbon
- Spider: Aluminum
- 559g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- QUARQ DFour91 GXP Powermeter Crank
The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks’ spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
Quarq technology powers SRAM’s road power meters including the groundbreaking SRAM RED Quarq Power Meter.
Quarq DZero: Whatever the PathUPC: 710845805417
Cet article n'a pas encore été évaluée.