Northwave Razer - Women's MTB ShoesThe Razer women's MTB shoes have been equipped with TPU inserts in strategic areas for maximum traction and abrasion resistance. Their unibody construction makes them highly breathable and extremely stable at the same time. The Performance Regular footbed provides more support from below; additional protection has been added to the toe and foot areas.
Features - Razer WMN
- XC 10 Sole with a stiffness index of 10.0. TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance
- The unibody construction matches strategically placed large mesh inserts with ultrathin reinforced materials to deliver unrivalled breathability and targeted stability
- The asymmetric lacing removes pressure from the top of the foot for the optimum snug fit
- Welded TPU reinforcements on the toe and heel for added protection
- SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
- Breathability: 5 out of 5
- Weight: approx. 303 g per shoe (size 38)
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely. The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be replaced using a spare parts kit.
Reduce stitching for even more comfort and less weight: it’s not just an idea, it’s our dogma. It’s why Northwave is a pioneer in the use of thermowelded unibody uppers. This technology offers two massive advantages: we can use thinner and therefore lighter materials, and practically no stitching. Plus, the uppers have a more anatomical, wraparound design for a snugger, even fit.
The asymmetrical construction is another innovation of the collection. The central strap is moved to the center so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because it's particularly sensitive. The straps have been lightened by all superfluous elements, presenting thinner thicknesses and discharged central areas, thereby maintaining maximum grip.
Matériau:Textile / Synthetics / Rubber
Manufacturer: Northwave Sole: XC 10 Sole standard: SPD Colour: DARK RED/BLACK Purpose: MTB: XC, All Mountain, Enduro Weight: approx. 303 g per shoe (size 38) Stiffness index: 10 out of 12
Martin T.Commentaire:Got these shoes for my girlfriend. She was not too cracked when I ordered them but after trying and riding she is ultra happy. NIce stiff sloe with little flex allowing walking and great look. The sizing is 1:1 with standard Euro scale.
plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
Cet article est plus disponible
N° d'article: 20064880