Northwave Flash Arctic GTX® - Winter Road Bike ShoesThe Flash Arctic GTX is the perfect road bike shoe for the winter. It features the waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane and keeps your feet comfortably warm down to -10°C. The carbon sole has a stiffness index of 8.0 and transfers your power optimally to the pedal.
Warming winter road bike shoes with GORE-Tex: the Flash Arctic GTX® from Northwave
The collar of the shoe is made of neoprene in combination with the Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane. In case of rain, the leg warmers or tights should be pulled over the collar so that the water does not run into the shoe. The shoe in neon yellow is rounded off with the SLW 2 dial: with this system, the shoe can be adjusted to the foot with millimetre precision. Have fun on long winter excursions!
Features - Flash Arctic GTX® 17/18
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0
- The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -10°C
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcement on tip
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360° reflective inserts
- Recommended temperature range: -10°C to +5°C
Sock Tips for Gore-Tex® Bike ShoesThe sock you put on with your Gore-Tex® footwear is very important. Although highly padded socks can seem like the natural choice to protect your feet from cold, they tend to absorb the sweat produced by the foot, creating an uncomfortable sensation of moisture and wet. This is not related to the shoes, which are completely waterproof. We recommend you to use only reduced thickness socks, made with specific technical yarns which expel the moisture, in order to facilitate the evaporation through the membrane’s breathable pores.
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely. The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced.
NRG Air Carbon Sole
NRG Air Carbon Reinforced provides increased stiffness thanks to the new blend of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and enriched with carbon. As with the whole road soles collection, it features the AirFlow ventilation system. Vents favour an optimal air flow in and out.UPC: 885248584402UPC: 885248584419UPC: 885248584426UPC: 885248584532UPC: 885248584556Téléchargement:
Matériau:Textile / Synthetics / Rubber
Manufacturer: Northwave Sole: NRG Air Carbon Sole standard: Look, SPD-SL Colour: reflective/yellow fluo Purpose: Road Bike Weight: approx. 339 g per shoe Stiffness index: 8.0
Marcel S.Commentaire:Super warm und nach ein paar Mal in Benutzung auch leicht an- und auszuziehen
plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions