Meindl Ohio 2 GTX® - Hiking ShoesLightweight hiking shoes for men by Meindl.
Features - Ohio 2 GTX® Hiking Shoes
- Updated version of the popular shoe Ohio
- Soft and cuddly
- Anatomically shaped footbed
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable
- Perfect climate comfort for a variety of activities and weather conditions
- Upper: Nubuck leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Foodbed: Leather
- Sole: Meindl Magic Light Trail
- Sole Nr.: 69
- Weight: approx. 600 g per shoe
Types of useWhich boot will fit me perfectly? Which boot should I buy? These are important questions and come up every time you buy a new pair of shoes or boots. Boots with different fields of application are constructed in different ways. The Meindl terrain categories help immediately with which boot works best for each activity and terrain.
Type of use AB: Hiking
Introductory boot for walking and trekking – on high alpine pastures, in low moun-tain ranges and on maintained paths.
- Where to use: Easy walks in the flat country, low mountain range or in the Prealps
- Surface: Good and not so good paths
Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities. It offers a unique combination of durable waterproof protection, breathability and the utmost in comfort. Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology enables you to enjoy your outdoor activities to the fullest, regardless of the weather conditions. All Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is manufactured according to strict quality and performance standards.
- Visibly breathable all around and durably waterproof
- Keeps your feet dry and comfortably cool all around
- Ideal for moderate and warmer conditions
- Innovative open sole construction
The right socksTo achieve optimal climate comfort it is really important to choose the best sock for the intended end use. The function of the GORE-TEX® membrane is not affected by the socks worn with the shoe, however, wearing the correct sock can have a significantly positive impact on the perceived climate comfort.
Look for the right mix of materials: 100% cotton will absorb a lot of moisture and release it only very slowly. The moisture remains next to your feet and your feet start to feel cold. That is why a mix of high quality wool (e.g. Merino) and synthetic fibres (e.g. polyester, polyamide) is best.Téléchargement:
Matériau:Upper: Nubuck leather
Fabricant: Meindl Semelle: Meindl Magic Light Trail Couleur: marine Champ d'application: Outdoor | Meindl type of use AB: Hiking Poids: approx. 600 g (size 8) per shoe Contenu de la livraison: 1 pair
Lars K.Commentaire:Ich hatte schon den Vorgänger und war absolut zufrieden vom Tragekomfort. Dieser ist ein wenig leichter, was noch einmal angenehmer ist, ich setze ihn bei jeder Gelegenheit ein...
plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions