Mavic Crossmax 29" Disc RearwheelThe name Crossmax has a long history in the world of XC riding and racing. Strong, reliable and tubeless ready, this modern XC wheel lives up to the legendary Crossmax name.
Efficient, strong and reliable performance: with the Crossmax from Mavic
This Tubeless Ready wheelset lives up to its name with many of the same features and technologies as pro-level XC race wheels, but at a far more attainable price. One of the key factors is the UST technology, which allows for easy setup of tubeless ready tires and gives you all the associated benefits including better traction and control, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures. The rim design features a 25mm internal width with a hookless profile, a sensible setup for tubeless XC tires.The wheels are built with 24 straight-pull spokes to save weight and maximize wheel strength, so you get just the right balance of efficiency and durability. Power transfer is handled by our new ID 360 freehub, which is compatible with all common axle standards. It’s available in Boost or Non-Boost hub widths and can be used with quick-release or thru-axle setups with included adapters.
Features - Crossmax Rearwheel
- New wider (25mm internal) sleeved rim design is lighter without compromising strength
- 24 straight-pull spokes ensure optimum stiffness and reliability
- UST design and tubeless rim tape makes it easy to set up tubeless ready tires
- Reliable ID 360 freehub system and lightweight rim design
- Use: MTB / Cross-country
- Model: Crossmax
- Wheel size: 29"
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- ETRTO: 622
- Brake type: Disc Brake 6 Bolts
- Freehub system: Instant Drive 360
- Bearings: Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Rim inner width: 25 mm
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Spoke type: straight pull, round
- Spokes: 24 (2-cross)
- Recommended tyre sizes: 46 mm to 64 mm (1.80" to 2.5")
- ASTM Catergory: 3 (for off-road use ("Cross-country" / "Trail") with jumps up to a height of 61 cm)
- Recommended system weight max: 120 kg (Rider + Bike + Equipment)
Free Hub / Axle system (choose variant)
- Shimano / 12x142 mm (8/9/10/11-speed)
- XD / 12x142 mm
- Shimano / Boost 12x148 mm (8/9/10/11-speed)
- XD / Boost 12x148 mm
- Rim: Aluminium
- Hub: Aluminum
- Freehub: Steel
- Spoke: Steel
- Nipples: Steel
Weight (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Crossmax Disc 29" Rearwheel
- 1 x QR adapters (non-boost wheel)
- 1 x Tubeless rim tape
- User guide
UST Tubeless Ready
Traction, control and lightweight. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.The "tubeless ready" construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
Instant Drive 360
The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
Cet article n'a pas encore été évaluée.
plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
N° d'article: 20078053