plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
Giro LX LF - GlovesThe LX LF™ extends the craftsmanship, style and unmatched feel of premium leather road gloves to a new standard of fit and feel.Woven wool flex panels, Technogel® padding, reflective details and supple leathers combine to create a truly modern classic that’s built for comfort. The redesigned and simplified upper improves comfort with a clean, classic look. Integrated Touchscreen Technology™ means you can stay in touch without removing your gloves.
- Super Fit™ design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit
- Double-stitched seams in critical areas to enhance durability
- Pittards® vented leather palm enhances grip and breathability, resists moisture
- Supple, vented Pittards® Cabretta leather for incredible comfort with durability
- 3mm Technogel® pads distribute pressure more evenly for comfort and durability with less padding
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface
- Sonic-welded pull tab
- Low-profile Velcro closure
SUPER FIT™ ENGINEERING FOR GLOVESSuper Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
PITTARDS® LEATHERSelect Giro gloves feature Pittards cabretta (hairsheep) leather chosen for its thin-but-tough structure. Pittards leathers undergo a special tanning process that helps the leather to absorb less water and resist sweat better than other leathers and synthetics. In addition to outstanding performance, no other material provides the fit and comfort of natural leather; it is a difference you will feel the moment you try on a pair of Giro gloves.
TECHNOGEL®Technogel is a proprietary polyurethane material originally designed for medical applications. We use Technogel for the padding in our premium gloves because of its superior pressure distribution characteristics. When pressed between the glove and handlebar, Technogel molds itself to the hand by deforming along all three axes. Normal padding materials tend to deform only along one axis which causes pressure to accumulate in the direct contact zones.
Giro gloves with Technogel provide:
Superior pressure distribution – up to 300% better than standard gel, for enhanced comfort and protection from numbness over long periods of time.
Excellent impact absorption – up to 30% better than standard gel, for protection from shocks and vibrations.
Long-lasting performance - it does not harden or break down over time, so the glove stays supple and comfortable mile after mile.
THREE-PIECE PALM CONSTRUCTIONOur unique 3-piece palm construction tailors the fit of our gloves to reduce bunching, and allows your hands to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn’t compromise bar feel. By designing each part of the palm to mimic a hand’s features and articulation, Giro gloves increase grip and provide a superior level of protection for the entire hand.
UPC: 768686683138UPC: 768686683145UPC: 768686683152UPC: 768686683169Téléchargement:
- THUMB The Super Fit Engineered thumb panel is essential to providing a snug fit with your hand while also allowing freedom of movement and enhanced grip necessary for maximum control and bar feel.
- PALM The Super Fit Engineered palm panel is optimized to provide a snug, comfortable fit without bunching when you grip the handlebar. By carefully sizing the palm to match the natural curve of the hand, our gloves remain supple while providing a layer of protection.
- BODY The Super Fit Engineered body of a Giro glove is designed to support your hand’s natural movement, while providing a platform for padding and protection where you need it most. By optimizing the thickness and placement of padding with integrated Flex Zones, Giro gloves offer a more natural movement of fingers and joints.
Fabricant: Giro Homme/femme/unisexe: Unisex Application: Bike Lavabilité: 30°C À écran tactile: yes Couleur: white
Patrick L.Commentaire:Der Handschuh sitzt echt gut, schön eng anliegend, gute Passform und eigentlich gute Verarbeitung. Aber die Langzeithaltbarkeit war bei mir nicht besonders gut, bin den Handschuh hauptsächlich auf dem MTB gefahren. Das Leder hat sich dann an einigen Stellen durchgerieben, da das Material recht dünn ist.