plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
couleur: matte black/orange
N° d'article: 20074454
Fox Racing 32 K Float 29" Factory StepCast 100 3Pos-Adj FIT4 Tapered KaboltThe Fox 32 K Float 29" Factory StepCast Boost with Kashima Coat and 3Pos-Adjust FIT4-damper is a lightweight fork with 100mm travel - designed for Cross-Country and Marathon riders. A redesigned crown for 2020 increases stiffness to the same level as the Trail-proven 34
Super Lightweight Race Fork: the 32 K Float 29" Factory StepCast 100 from FoxThe distinct shape of the lower leg design isn't just for looks. The 32 StepCast (SC) chassis uses a narrow stance to save weight and the step design makes room for the spokes and brake rotor. The 32 SC features 32mm upper tubes and ample bushing overlap for a quality ride and the hollowed out lower legs provide even more weight savings.
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.External steps in lower casting reduce weight.
Features - 32 K Float 29" Factory StepCast 100 3Pos-Adj FIT4 Tapered Kabolt
- Model - 2020 Factory Series 32 FLOAT 29 100 FIT4 3POS ADJ
- External steps in lower casting reduce weight
- FLOAT EVOL air spring adds plushness
- FIT4 3-position damper for improved control
- Lockout for increased efficiency
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
- Kabolt Lightweight Thru Axle
- Redesigned crown for 2020 increases stiffness
- Use: Cross-Country
- Travel: 100mm
- Wheel size: 29"
- Spring: Air
- Damping: FIT4 3-Position Adjust
- Adjustments: Rebound, spring hardness over air pressure, FIT4 3-position compression (Open/Medium/Firm) with Adjust
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 264mm
- Upper Tubes: 32mm Step-Cast
- Disc brake mount: Post Mount (PM6 - Direct Mount 160mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Drop out:
- non boost: 15x100mm Thru Axle
- boost: 15x110mm Boost Thru Axle
- Max. tire dimension: 29 x 2.3"
- Axle to Crown: 503,7mm
Travel / Offset / Drop Out (choose variant)
- 100mm / 44 Offset / non boost
- 100mm / 44 Offset / boost
- 100mm / 51 Offset / non boost
- 100mm / 51 Offset / boost
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Aluminum
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Upper Tubes: Aluminum (Kashima Coat)
- Matte black
- 1387g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 32 K Float 29" Factory StepCast 100 3Pos-Adj FIT4 Tapered Kabolt
- 1 Fox Kabolt Thru Axle
- 1 Fox Cable Guide
- 1 Star Nut
- 3 Volume Spacers
A reconfigured shim stack found in all 34 and 36 FIT4 forks provides more sensitivity while maintaining support during aggressive riding. In its fourth generation, our patented FIT4 closed cartridge system provides three on-the-fly compression damping positions—Open, Medium, and Firm—to adapt to varying trail conditions. Factory Series forks feature an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust in the Open mode, allowing riders to fine-tune their exact damping preferences.
Kashima CoatButtery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat's distinctive gold color is backed by its high performance attributes - properties that provide an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability. All Factory Series Forks - Now available on the entire Factory Series fork lineup. Buttery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat is available only from FOX - the Kashima Coat logo is individually pad-printed on each stanchion.
FLOAT AirspringThe FLOAT air spring system developed for 32, 34 and 40 is lighter and reduces the force to initiate travel, providing excellent sensitivity and small bump compliance for all riders and pressure settings. Similar to our FLOAT rear shocks, the new FLOAT system features positive and negative air springs that automatically equalize during use to give each rider the right pressure balance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
EVOLA more linear spring curve gives EVOL forks and shocks plushness off the top, extra mid-stroke support, and more tunable bottom-out progression, allowing riders to tap into the ideal pairing of front and rear-end feel. The EVOL technology from rear shocks is now integrated into all FOX forks. EVOL increases negative air spring volume, specifically positioned and sized for optimum small bump sensitivity.
Air Volume SpacersThe progressiveness of the FLOAT air spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
KaboltThe development of this super light, bolted thru axle has been inspired by Geoff Kabush through the Fox RAD program. Assembly is done with just a simple 6mm hex key.
FOX FLOAT Air Spring
FOX Step-Cast Technology ExplainedUPC: 611056140857Année modèle: 2020
Cet article n'a pas encore été évaluée.