- Le temps de livraison pour les vélos qui sont actuellement en stock sera environ 6-12 jours ouvrés
Focus JAM² C Plus Exclusive Model – Tout Suspendu électriqueThe special model FOCUS JAM² C Plus with super light carbon frame is available exclusively at Bike-Discount. With the compact and powerful Shimano E8000 electric drive, you can easily master any hard climb. The 378 Wh battery integrated in the frame can be extended with the external 378 Wh battery included in the scope of delivery. The then combined 756 Wh are sufficient for very long tours.
Agile carbon E-MTB with 756 Wh battery capacity: the JAM² C Plus exclusive model
The perfectly tuned 150 mm F.O.L.D. chassis, consisting of RockShox 35 Gold RL suspension fork and RockShox Deluxe Select rear shock, together with the super agile geometry make your heart beat faster - over and over again. You also have the choice between 29" wheels (NINE) and 27+ tyres (PLUS). Experience even more mountains and trails, more on the bike - and all that at a great price!
Features - JAM² C Plus Exclusive Model
Lightweight and sexy
Thanks to its low weight, the JAM² can climb every mountain – and it will do it in style. The e-drive is perfectly integrated into the down tube and very little energy is wasted thanks to the low weight of the bike.
Optimal suspension performance in any situation
Our F.O.L.D. chassis is specially designed to meet the very high demands of an E-MTB. So we can guarantee that our E-All-Mountain JAM² is also the perfect combination: F.O.L.D. is extremely sensitive while being progressive enough to prevent a harsh bottom out.
Handling characteristics matter
We use only those drives and batteries that enable us to create a modern, agile and aggressive geometry for the JAM² thanks to their compact construction. This means that you will have just as much fun out on the trail as with our non-electric JAM.
Please note that pedals are not included!
FOCUS Optimized Linkage Design | F.O.L.D.
Thanks to the compact design of the Shimano E8000 engine and battery, Focus was able to draw the geometry of the JAM² modern, agile and aggressive. So you have just as much fun on the trail as with the Focus JAM without support.
Focus T.E.C. Pack - extended range
With the T.E.C. Pack you can double the battery capacity of compatible Focus e-bikes with Shimano Steps drive and integrated battery in the down tube! So even really long tours lose their fright and with a total capacity of 756 Wh you will always reach your destination safely.
No compromises. Riding characteristics are the top priority at FOCUS. The new SHIMANO STEPS MTB engine generation has enabled FOCUS engineers to develop a tailored energy concept (T.E.C.) for your needs. The energy concept offers you adjustable battery capacity of up to 756 Wh - cleverly split between two equally powerful batteries. You always have as much energy with you as you need: Either you only ride with the integrated battery, install the additional battery (T.E.C. pack) for longer tours with just one hand.
Features - T.E.C. Pack 378 Wh
- Can be mounted on the down tube with just a flick of the wrist
- Low weight
- Fast charging
- Simple handling
- Low center of gravity
- Lithium-ion batteries have neither memory nor self-discharge effects. This means the PowerPacks can also be partially recharged at any time – without affecting the service life.
- Mount type: Frame Battery
- Voltage (V): 36 V
- Capacity (Ah): 10.5 Ah
- Energy content (Wh): 378 Wh
- Charging Cycles: 1,000 charge cycles without significant power loss
- With integrated battery only (378 Wh): up to 75 km
- Integrated rechargeable battery + additional rechargeable battery (756 Wh): up to 150 km
Weight - T.E.C. Pack
- approx. 2.1 kg
Tailored Energy Concept (T.E.C.)
Shimano STEPS E8000
Shimano STEPS is designed for the die-hard adventurer who wants to take on bigger challenges outside their comfort zone. The SHIMANO STEPS SERIES offers maximum riding fun at the level of intensity you desire. Unleash your potential and discover new worlds.
Features Shimano STEPS E8000Motor
Powerful SHIMANO STEPS motor is strong enough to handle the steepest of trails, yet intuitive enough to give you just the right amount of support every pedal stroke along the way.
- Designed specifically to give you that natural feel of riding a normal MTB
- Weighs only 2.8kg, one of the lightest motors on the market
- Stable, smooth intuitive power for improved bike handling over every section of trail
- Solidly supports speeds up to 25 km/h
- High power with max output of 70Nm (250W)
Lightweight yet rigid crankset for direct power transfer. Both crankset and rest of the drivetrain built on SHIMANO’s proven technology. This gives you reliability and confidence from first to last pedal stroke.
- Drivetrain components designed to work in sync with each other for unparalleled effectiveness and reliability
- Spec’d with SHIMANO Hollowtech II bottom bracket for added strength and direct power transfer
The Firebolt Switch Unit control with intuitive operation is ergonomically designed for a MTB. It’s the ultimate in comfort and reliability as you switch between modes while blasting through the trails.
- The e-MTB Switch Unit is ergonomically designed for the specific demands of MTB riding such as riding through tight singletrack and bumpy terrain
- Accurate, smooth shifting between power-assist modes regardless of weather or terrain conditions
- Switch between Boost, Trail, Eco and Walk settings in a flash during the ride
- Shifters incorporate the same design and shifting feel as XT Di2
- Boost: Complete support for a max boost and expert climbing - choose between high, med, or low level of assist.
- Trail: Intuitively smooth gradated support through even the most demanding singletracks. Automatically adjusts its level of support based on pedal pressure. Choose between high, med, or low level of assist.
- Eco: Solid support for those long expeditions.
- Walk: Assists you when you need to get off the bike and walk it – simple to activate.
Extensive choice of power-assist settings to match your unique riding style. Compact, easy-to-read display with dynamic visuals when switching between support settings.
- Further personalize your support settings by choosing Dynamic, Explorer or Custom Mode to perfectly match your riding style and intended terrain
- Computer specifically designed to be compact and durable for MTB riding
- Easy-to-read LCD - each support setting assigned a unique colour
- Sleek bar-mounted computer with dynamic LCD display shows gear number, power assist mode and battery range information
- Wirelessly customise your preferences via Bluetooth
Ultra-durable, powerful battery specially designed for the rigors of mountain biking.
Année modèle: 2020Année modèle: 2020Année modèle: 2020
- MTB-dedicated compact, low profile design for improved impact and vibration resistance.
- 1,000 charge cycles with no significant power loss
Cadre Carbon front triangle, 7005 aluminium rear triangle, 3D forging, F.O.L.D., Boost Couleur PETROL Fourche RockShox 35 Gold RL, 15x110 mm QR, 150 mm Amortisseur RockShox Deluxe Select, 210/55 mm, hardware: 25,0 x 8mm, custom tune Freins Magura MT5 / 4, 200 mm / 200 mm Jeux de direction Acros AIX-322, tapered, IS 42 / 286-IS52 / 40 Potence Promax, Aluminium, 45mm, 17° Cintre Promax, aluminium, riserbar, 780mm, rise: 20mm, backsweep: 9degree Poignées FOCUS Locker Selle FOCUS Trail SL Tige de selle Kindshock E30i, 31,6mm Pédalier Shimano FC-E8000 Dérailleur arrière Shimano Deore XT M8000, 11-speed Manettes Shimano SLX M7000, 11-speed Cassette Shimano SLX M7000, 11-speed Chaîne Shimano SLX CN-HG601 11-speed Pneus Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance Folding Addix, 27,5" x 2,8" (70-584) Jantes Rodi Tryp 30 / 35 Display Shimano Steps E7000, black / white LCD display, walk assist, bluetooth Batterie FOCUS T.E.C. 756 Wh (378 Wh internal plus 378 Wh external) Moteur Shimano Steps E8000, 70 Nm, 250 W Pédales non incluses
Domme G.Commentaire:Top Bike, super Finish, exzellentes Preis/Leistungsverhältnis. Gerade geliefert, bin jetzt schon nach den ersten Ausritten infiziert. Relativ zügiger Versand und unkomplizierter Ablauf.