plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions
Fizik Arione Open R3 k:ium SaddleThe Arione R3 Open is a long and light weight saddle developed and driven by professionals.
The longest Saddle from Fizik: the Arione Open R3 k:iumWith an anatomic cut-out shape and advanced technology, materials and craft, Arione R3 Open is a performance road saddle for riders who want a flat saddle profile and a cut-out to avoid pressure and numbness.
Arione R3 Open features a composite Carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a light, strong, corrosion-resistant K:ium rail. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover provides comfort, which is enhanced by the full anatomic cut-out that avoids pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle.
Like all performance fi’zi:k road saddles, Arione R3 Open is light, flexible and agile. It's designed for pros, with pros and raced by pros.
- Open central cutaway for riders who demand the highest level of perinal pressure relief when riding
- Integrated Clip System compatible
- Made for Snake riders with high body flexibility and no pelvic rotation while pedaling
- Longer than any other fi’zi:k road saddle, flat from nose to tail and with a narrow nose, so you can move around to find your power spot.
- Modell: Arione Open R3 k:ium
- Use: Road
- Sex: Men
- Rail: 7mm
- Shell: Carbon-reinforced nylon
- Rail: k:ium
- Cover: Microtex
- Paddingr: Comfort Core foam
Size (please select)
- Regular: 300x130mm
- Large: 300x142mm
- Regular: 230g (Manufacturer information)
- Large: 240g (Manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Arione Open R3 k:ium Saddle
K:ium is a fi'zi:k proprietary rail formulation. It's the combination of a particular metal alloy, a specific tubular design and a special finishing process which increases fatigue performance on the rail surface. Fact: 8% weight reduction compared to solid titanium. k:ium features a high strenght-to-weight ratio grade and high corrosion resistance.
SPINE CONCEPT EVO
Spine Flexibility and Pelvic Rotation are inextricably linked to saddle comfort. How flexible your spine is and by how many degrees your pelvis rotates determines which saddle and components fit you.
- SNAKE: High body flexibility and no pelvic rotation whilst pedaling. You need a flat saddle
- BULL: Low body flexibility and high pelvic rotation whilst pedaling. You need a waved saddle
- CHAMELEON: Medium body flexibility and low pelvic rotation whilst pedaling. You need an in-between saddle
Integrated Clip System is an integrated interface in the saddle's base to allow quick attachment and removal of Integrated Clip System accessories such as the Fi'zi:k saddle Pa:k and Blin:k light . It is a clean, easy, fast and secure attachment that does not require any tools.
SPINE CONCEPT EVO
INTEGRATED CLIP SYSTEM
Cet article n'a pas encore été évaluée.