- Merci d´utiliser notre service d´alerte afin de connaître la disponibilité d´un article.
ASSOS MILLE GT Winter - Bib Shorts with PadThe MILLE GT Winter bib shorts are ideal for icy winter rides because they provide leg protection and a high level of insulation. RX Heavy, the brushed textile responsible for this, features an environmentally friendly, water-repellent coating for added protection against light rain.
Warm and comfortable winter cycling tights: the padded MILLE GT Winter bib shorts by ASSOS
This fabric protects your pelvis and legs from biting wind and cold air. The back of the leg section is made of RX Light, which makes the area that moves the most breathable. The straps are slightly compressive where necessary, but not as tight as the racingFit.
The fabric panels are preformed and sewn to completely surround and support the thigh muscles, knees and calves as they move - following the movement every time the pedal is kicked. The padding used is the proven Mille Evo insert with 8mm high soft memory foam for reliable, long-lasting comfort on any ride in cold weather.
Features - MILLE GT Winter
- RX Heavy: A brushed warp-knitted fabric designed to provide excellent comfort with its moisture-wicking, highly insulating and extremely flexible properties. 290 g/m2, environmentally friendly water repellent coating and odorControl
- RX Light: Lightweight, asymmetric stretch warp knitted fabric that provides light insulation and increased comfort for the most active areas. 205 g/m2, environmentally friendly water repellent coating and odorControl
- Y7 Frame Carrier bibTech: Wide, flexible straps are combined in the upper back area in a Y-shaped design to create a flat, stable structure that blends seamlessly between the shoulder blades
- Stabilizator V3: Stabilizes the back thanks to a solid fabric with limited vertical extension
- Reflective tapes: attached to the back of the calves for better visibility
- Seat Pad: Mille S7 Evo
- 3D waffle
- 8 mm memory foam
- ASSOS Clima Range: Winter 3/3
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
A chamois pad offering a deft balance of performance and comfort with 8mm of memory foam, which features a memory effect so that the pad adapts to the contours of the body and saddle as soon as pressure is released. The ASSOS waffle was introduced on the S5 and has been further perfected for S7. Instead of using monolithic linear foam as the middle layer, S7 is equipped with a perforated foam resulting in a reduction of weight and increased breathability. In addition the pad features ASSOS goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body. Before _s7, all cycling shorts inserts have been fastened (sewn or glued) to shorts all the way around. goldenGate interrupts the sewing in the area between the legs, creating 3 dimensional freedom of movement right in the most sensitive area. No seams, hence reduced friction – basically non existing.
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!Téléchargement:
Matériau:81% Polyamide, 15% Elastane, 4% Polyester
Fabricant: ASSOS Homme/femme/unisexe: Men Coupe: Slim Fit Application: Road Bike Avec bretelles: ✔ Insert: MILLE S7 EVO Lavabilité: 30°C Protection vent: ✔ Déperlant: ✔ Isolation thermique: ✔ Écart de température: Winter 3/3 Couleur: blackSeries
Peter - Paul G.Commentaire:Also sagen wir mal so, hält genau so warm wie die LL.mille S7. Aber für meinereiner ist das S7 evo Polster einfach Angenehmer P.S. und 20€ Preiswerter