ASSOS Erlkönig Short Sleeve - JerseyThe "Erlkönig" jersey is made from ASSOS' proven Dual Tex and Push Pull textiles, which are characterised by their breathability, low weight and outstanding stretchability.
Long lasting comfort on the bike: the Erlkönig Short Sleeve jersey by ASSOS
The sleeves without hem, which provide an optimal, seamless transition between the jersey and your upper arms, the Triple Ramp pockets, in which your personal belongings can be stored at the back, as well as the regularFit fit are especially noteworthy features.
For a long time, Dazzle camouflage patterns have hidden the identity of new cars during their testing phase and have kept prototype products a secret to this day. The camouflage pattern was originally designed as a tactic for camouflaging and protecting warships during the First World War. ASSOS found the idea of using this pattern as a graphic for a jersey appealing in many ways.
Features - Erlkönig Short Sleeve
- Dual Tex: A fast-drying double-thread fabric with excellent moisture regulation and breathability. The highly mechanical stretch component prevents thread pullers, while the built-in UV protection factor USF 30 and odorControl benefit you
- Push Pull: The pockets and sleeves are made of push pull material with high UV protection (USF 50+) in accordance with ASSOS' specially developed jersey laying. This fast-drying fine-knit fabric with Bi-Stretch is characterised by high breathability and high wearing comfort
- Seamless sleeves: Create an optimal, seamless transition between the fabric and your skin. More comfort and more precise hold with less pressure
- Triple Ramp pockets: ASSOS' specially developed storage design is characterised by its three pockets with flap which, thanks to their optimal position, guarantee easy access, safety and stability
- Continuous zipper: A narrow, centrally located zipper that allows for extensive adjustments depending on temperature and performance
- Reflective details
- Temperature range: Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Téléchargement:
Matériau:91% Polyester, 5% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
Fabricant: ASSOS Homme/femme/unisexe: Men Coupe: Slim Fit Application: Road Bike Lavabilité: 30°C Protection anti-UV: USF 30 Écart de température: Summer 1/3 Couleur: national Red
Cet article n'a pas encore été évaluée.
plus d´articles de cette catégorie
Afficher plus d´articles
Masquer les propositions