- Merci d´utiliser notre service d´alerte afin de connaître la disponibilité d´un article.
Adidas Terrex Free Hiker Parley - Outdoor ShoesThese lightweight hiking shoes deliver freedom of movement and long-distance comfort for all terrains. The sock-like adidas Primeknit upper conforms to the foot and complements the responsive Boost midsole for extended comfort and energy return. A supportive frame adds all-terrain stability, and a knit ankle cuff seals out dirt and gravel.
Primeblue features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste that's intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
Features - Terrex Free Hiker
- Adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Upper is engineered from heel to toe for unrivalled softness that enhances touch and feel
- Boost™ midsole offers long lasting cushioning, energy return and high adaptability on rocky surfaces
- Continental™ rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Abrasion resistant weldings for protection
- EVA Stabilization frame for lateral stability and mid-foot support
- PARLEY FOR THE OCEAN: with yarn featuring reclaimed and recycled ocean waste
- Sock-like fit: The combination of the adaptive midsole and PRIMEKNIT upper creates a feeling of stepping into a stretchy, breathable and seamless sock that adapts to your foot shape
"Both feet firmly planted in life" – this must have been the motto for the development of the new Adidas Terrex Free Hiker. As the name already suggests, this model wants to bid farewell to outdated paradigms and represents a symbiosis of high-quality hiking boots on the one hand and sneakers suitable for everyday use on the other. The breathable, very elastic knit upper material and the generous cut ensure comfortable wearing even when temperatures are higher.
In off-road conditions, the fabric elements of the shoes are protected by numerous material reinforcements. The well proven Continental sole with medium tread pattern provides impressive grip on field roads, sloping terrain and gravel paths. A tight fit cuff protects the ankle and keeps the foot in place on the pre-shaped performance sole. This ensures adequate stability on the rich Boost-TPU. Despite its cushioning features the shoe always conveys a very direct feeling of contact with the ground. So if you still have errands to do in the morning and later want to go cross-country, the Adidas Terrex Free Hiker is your ideal companion.Chris, product management
Boost - endless energy
Boost features thousands of visible energy capsules that store and unleash endless energy every time your foot hits the ground.
This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.Téléchargement:
Matériau:Textile / Synthetics
Fabricant: Adidas Couleur: core black/ grey three f17/ blue spirit Champ d'application: Outdoor Poids: approx. 382 g per shoe (size 42 2/3)
Cet article n'a pas encore été évaluée.