X-Socks Ski Rider 4.0 - Women's Ski Socks
Intelligent ventilation: the Ski Rider 4.0 women's socks by X-Socks
The high-tech socks of Generation 4.0 are the result of continuous development. They prevent pressure points and chafing and use top technologies to effectively protect your feet, calves and toes. The intelligent ventilation system ensures a dry and warm skin climate even after hours. The long-lasting, comfortable thermoregulation promotes the performance of competitive winter sportsmen and passionate hobby skiers.
The new HeliXCoil system supports the calf muscles and reduces the risk of fatigue-related injuries. The innovative Suppronation® footbed counteracts possible overloading and ensures a balanced foot posture. Thanks to 3-ExpandLadiesStripes and Narrow Arrow Construction, slimmer female feet benefit from a perfect fit.
Features - Ski Rider 4.0
- Lambertz-Nicholson achilles tendon protector 4.0
- Helixcoil system: two concentric, spiral pressure webs, integrated in the sock structure. Enclose the calf muscles from ankle to knee. Effective muscle support without affecting blood circulation
- Air-Conditioning Channel® 4.0.: air-conducting 3D structures and high-tech special yarn promote intensive ventilation of the feet
- Narrow Arrow construction sand 3-Expandladiesstripes: perfect fit, adapting with flexible play to narrower women‘s feet. Taking into account the dimensions of the forefoot, metatarsus and heel bone
- Suppronation® Bandage: supports a healthy foot posture. Counteracts overloading of the ankle joint. Patented in 34 countries
- 100% Pure Swiss Engineered
- Made in Italy
- 700+ international awards and test wins
Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector
The special Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector prevents strain on the sensitive Achilles tendon because it is protected by a surrounding cushion. This shockabsorbing cushion serves as a buffer between foot and shoe and thus prevents pressure and friction.
Conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist, overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.