ahorrado 53 %
incl. 19% IVA, más 3,99 € de gastos de envío
- En stock, plazo de entrega 1-3 días
The robust and abrasion-resistant, yet pleasantly soft stretch material offers very comfortable wearing properties. The optimized cut with narrower leg and the elastic inserts in the waistband and leg cuffs also contribute to this. Features include 3 zippered pockets and decorative reflective elements in the lower leg area. A removable inner pant with the functional Active seat pad is included. The Yaras ZO Pants harmonize particularly well with the Turifo Shirt. This model is also available in short and long sizes up to size 48. The bluesign® certified pants have an EcoFinish water and dirt repellent finish. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for an environmentally friendly, functional product made from sustainable materials.
Features - Women's Yaras ZO Pants
- Zip-off pants for day trips and bike tours
- Robust, durable, variable in use
- Made from recycled materials
- Elastic leg cuff
- Knee preforming
- Zip off to shorts
- Elastic material
- 2 front pockets with zipper
- 1 back pocket with zipper
- Partially elastic waistband
- Reflective elements
- Incl. inner pants with seat pad
[according to the Australian/New Zealand standard AZ/NZS 4399:1996]Excellent UV protection so that you can enjoy the sun and mountain sports well protected. A UPF rating of 50+ means that a given piece of fabric allows less than 2% (<1/50) of the UV rays that hit it to penetrate through. This is the same as 98% UV protection.The UV protection is created by the choice of fibres, weave, material thickness or by inserting a titanium dioxide "protective screen" into the fabric. Titanium dioxide is completely environmentally friendly and has been rated by the EU as harmless.
Womens Active Cycling Pad (8mm)
- Cushioning foam layer (60 kg/m3)
- Open-pore foam for better breathability
- Women's anatomical design
- Elastic and seamless construction
- Soft and hypoallergenic (Öko-Tex ® 100)
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
This product is carbon neutral: all emissions from materials, the manufacturing process and shipping have been systematically reduced and fully compensated.
Green Shape is the VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.