The functional drirelease® main material is lightweight and quick-drying and the wool content ensures effective regulation of the body climate. Wool is also a renewable raw material and thus conserves fossil resources. The material, certified according to the strict environmental standard bluesign® system, wears pleasantly light and offers maximum functionality. In the small zipper pocket on the back you stow valuables for quick access. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for an environmentally friendly, functional product made from sustainable materials.
Features - Women's Tremalzo LS Shirt
- Long sleeve shirt for cycling
- Lightweight, breathable and quick drying
- extremely comfortable and odor resistant
- 1 back pocket with reversible zipper
- Attached hood
- Flatlock seams
- 88% polyester / 12% wool
- Warmer than 100% wool
- No itch
- No static cling
- Never feels clammy against the skin
- FreshGuard prevents odor
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
This product is carbon neutral: all emissions from materials, the manufacturing process and shipping have been systematically reduced and fully compensated.
Green Shape is the VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.