The jersey comes with a short zipper, a small flared collar with cover, slightly longer cut arms and an elastic waistband for optimal support in the back. The 3 spacious, open back pockets offer optimized, slightly angled access while riding. This very comfortable jersey feels most comfortable when paired with the Advanced Pants and was made in Europe from bluesign® certified materials.
Features - Women's Posta HZ
- Sporty, classic women's road cycling jersey
- Lightweight, breathable and quick drying
- Modern striped mesh for optimal ventilation
- Extended back
- 3 back pockets
- Side mesh insert
- Stand-up collar with short front zipper
- Length (for medium size): 64 cm
- Weight: 109 g
MADE IN EUROPE
Conception, development and manufacturing from one source – Europe. At VAUDE "Made in Europe" stands for aesthetic design and premium quality.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
Green Shape is the VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.