In the waistband cut higher at the back, a silicone insert ensures a secure fit. The wide, seamless double-layered waistband in fitness style guarantees a comfortable fit in any riding position. The siliconized leg cuffs provide non-slip support. For that certain something extra to conventional tights, the stretch material pocket placed on the right leg also keeps bars or gel handy at all times.
The thin performance seat pad from SQ-Lab® (4 mm) ensures optimum comfort on the saddle. It promotes blood circulation, reduces uncomfortable chafing on the skin and guarantees riding fun even on long distances. The tights combine very well with the overtrousers Kuro Shorts and the Kuro jersey with stowage options. They are made from recycled, bluesign® certified material in Europe.
Features - Women's Kuro Tights
- Breathable, very elastic, quick drying
- Side placed slit pockets
- Environmentally friendly manufactured
- Ergonomic cut
- Leg cuffs with anti-slip
- Anti-slip in the back
- 1 cell phone pocket
- Flat shaped waistband
- Mesh inserts
SQlab Pro Performance chamois
The SQlab Pro Performance chamois was developed for high-intensity cross country biking, marathons and racing.
- 4 mm
- Breathability coupled with highest density due to special manufacturing process
- Ergonomic chamois for optimum support of the seat bones
- Unisex chamois for a distance up to 15.5 cm between seat bones
- Soft and skin-friendly upper material certified by bluesign®
- Super High Density Foam (Öko-Tex® 100 certified)
This product includes robust, lightweight and quick-drying polyamide yarn made from production surpluses and cutting room scraps otherwise destined for the landfill. These materials are collected, processed and returned into the production cycle which maximizes the utilization of valuable resources in material production and minimizes the amount of new raw materials used for your product.
Green Shape is the VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.