Reliable dryness and comfort on wet-weather hikes: The North Face Women's Quest Jacket
This shell is made from lightweight, two-layer DryVent™ with taped seams and a water repellent finish. All this means you stay dry, protected from the wind and won’t get too hot and sweaty in the process - ideal when hiking in shifting conditions.
It features a fitted, adjustable hood and a cinch-cord hem and elasticated cuffs to keep bad weather out. A brushed-knit chin guard means the top of the zip won’t become irritating and there are two zipped hand pockets.
Features - Quest
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil centre front zip with water resistant finish
- Fixed Hood, with one way hood regulation
- Two hand pockets with zip closure
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hood and hem
- Elasticated cuffs
- Heat transfer logo
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed two-layer DryVent™
- Mesh lining
- Brushed knit back neck and chin guard