In the zippered pockets you can store your most important utensils. The hood is adjustable and protects your head from the elements. The jacket is also made from recycled materials and thus protects the environment.
Features - Antora Wind Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed two-layer DryVent™ with PFC-free DWR coating keeps you dry
- 100% windproof material
- Alpine design with zippered pockets
- Attached, three-piece hood with drawcord for adjustment
- Wind flap with hook-and-loop closure conceals center front zipper
- Elasticated cuffs
- Side hem adjustment
- Logo on left chest and back right shoulder
Dryvent™ fabrics are engineered to be fully waterproof, windproof and breathable. The outer face of the textile is treated with a durable water repellant finish that helps form droplets and repel water from the surface. Each multi layered textile is engineered to allow water vapor to pass through from the inside to the outside.