- an almacén
ahorrado 36 %
incl. 19% IVA, más 3,99 € de gastos de envío
Intelligent and versatile headlamp – Silva's Cross Trail 6
The Cross Trail 6 headlamp is the perfect all-purpose companion for longer excursions. It is powered by AA batteries, which means you can easily multiply the burn time. All you need to do is carry more batteries with you. So this outdoor headlamp will accompany you from the beginning of your adventure to its end. The Cross Trail 6 is therefore the right choice for all those who do not want to compromise when it comes to burn time.
Features - Silva Cross Trail 6
- SILVA Intelligent Light combining long reach spot light and close flood light
- SILVA FLOW LIGHT varies the light pattern depending on your activity
- Highly flexible: the Cross Trail 6 is supplied with a headband and accessories for multiple attachment options
- Large on/off switch for easy operation even with gloves
- Waterproof according to IPX5 standard: withstands heavy rain and water from any direction
- Attachment: Headband, helmet etc.
- Battery: 4 x AA (external battery pack)
- Light distance: 50 m (min mode) / 80 m (med mode) / 140 m (max mode)
- Battery indication: yes
- Beam pattern: Intelligent Light® / Flow Light
- Discharge time (max mode): 5h (+20 ˚C), 3h (-5 ˚C)
- Reserve mode: yes
- Output: 600 Lumen
- Water resistance: IPX5
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 78 g (without batteries)
- 230 g (with batteries)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Silva Cross Trail 6 headlamp
- 4 AA batteries
- 1 Battery pack (for 4 batteries)
- 1 Extension cable
- 1 Cable guide (back)
- 1 Cable guide (lateral)
- 1 Helmet bracket
- 2 CR2032 batteries
SILVA Intelligent Light® + Flow Light
SILVA Intelligent Light® optimizes the light pattern by the unique combination of a long reach spot light and a close flood light. This results in less head movements and a clear view of near as well as far obstacles, and you gain the balance and confidence it takes to move fast and perform better.
The ingenious SILVA Flow Light takes the optimization even further by providing seamless tuning of the light pattern for your favorite sport. Simply tilting the light downwards makes the beams wider to brighten up slower activities. When tilting the headlamp upwards, the light reaches longer to provide perfect vision when you move fast.
Flexible Attachment Options
The wide anti-slip headband and ergonomic back plate ensure a comfortable fit even during long and rough activities. The detachable top band gives extra support when needed. The headband is designed to fit on a helmet by detaching the ergonomic back plate — thus giving you the flexibility to use either the included helmet bracket or to just snap the headlamp onto your helmet and go. The flexible attachment options and the headlamp’s ability to withstand all types of weather and terrain further enhance the multi activity possibilities.