Mountain bikes – have fun offroad!
Leave the boring paved streets behind you and enjoy nature! The best way to explore it is by mountain bike – and, naturally, we offer you a large selection of them. Of course, you can choose between hardtails with suspension fork and rigid frame and full-suspension MTBs, the so-called fullys. Wheel sizes vary between 27.5" for very agile bikes and 29" for smoother and safer rides. Current MTB derailleur groups from SRAM and Shimano leave you spoilt for choice and range from 1x11 to 2x12 speed. If you have any questions, just give us a call – we will be happy to help you!
Bicicleta de montaña
Radon Skeen Trail 10.0
Radon Jab 10.0
Radon Jab 10.0 HD
Radon Skeen Trail 9.0
Radon Jab 9.0
Radon Jealous 7.0
Radon Skeen Trail 8.0
Radon Jealous 10.0
Radon Cragger 8.0
Radon Slide Trail 9.0
Radon Slide Trail 10.0
Radon Jealous AL 9.0 2x11
Radon Jealous 8.0
Radon Jealous 9.0
Radon Slide Trail 8.0
Radon Slide Trail 10.0
Radon ZR Team 7.0
Radon Jealous AL 9.0 anodized black black glossy
Radon Jab 9.0 HD MS
Radon Jealous AL 9.0 lavared darkgrey
Radon ZR Team NX1
Radon ZR Team 6.0
The mountain bike – your perfect companion on the trail
The ideal mountain bike is not just any bike
Cyclists who want to buy a mountain bike are not looking for just any bike! When buying an MTB, it is important to find the one that is best suited to your own individual body measurements and the kind of use you want to make of it. It is therefore a good idea to consider the most important factors that determine the performance, range of use, and quality before making a purchase decision.
Our top 5 recommendations for the perfect mountain bike
We have put together the five most important factors to consider when choosing the right mountain bike:
- Suspension fork and suspension travel: Suspension forks determine the suspension travel of a mountain bike. Forks are divided into categories according to their travel. The range typically goes from 75 millimeters for less demanding terrain to 180 millimeters for fast freerides and up to more than 200 millimeters for downhill rides.
- Disc brakes: With brakes, it's all about having absolute control in absolutely every situation. 100% reliability at high loads is therefore indispensable. Depending on the terrain, it is also a question of how precisely you can control the delay. High-quality MTB disc brakes are easy to adjust, have optimal deceleration even on rough trails and in the rain and are definitely the first choice for mountain biking.
- Frames: Together with the fork, the frame defines the geometry and thus the riding characteristics. At the same time, it determines the stability, durability and weight of a bike. Robust, light and offering a perfect seating position - the combination of these characteristics depends on the area of application and the driver's body measurements. Favourite materials for mountain bikes are aluminium and carbon.
- Wheels: Old school mountain bikes roll on 26 inch wheels. However, with 27.5" and 29" wheels, larger diameters have long since prevailed. Wheels should be very stable and stiff on the one hand and weigh as little as possible on the other hand. Carbon and aluminium are the materials of choice.
- Shifters and derailleurs: Here, it’s all about the fast, precise, and comfortable switching from one gear to another. The selection ranges from components for the toughest competition demands, such as derailleurs and shifters from the Shimano XTR or SRAM XX1 Eagle groups, to quality solutions for average loads, such as Shimano‘s Deore or SRAM’s GX Eagle.