- Disponible entre al menos seis semanas
ahorrado 25 %
incl. 19% IVA, más 0,00 € de gastos de envío
Features - Shimano SL-RS700-I
- I-Spec II - securing the shift lever on the brake lever
- RAPIDFIRE Plus 2x11-speed road shift lever for flat bar
- Multi-Release Up to 2 shifts with release lever
- Instant Release Quick and accurate shifts
- 2-Way Release Shift lever release options
- Ergonomic lever shape, orbit and easy access to levers
- Quick, simple and versatile operation
- Compatible with normal Road FD-Front derailleur and RD-Rear Derailleur
- Use: Road/Fitness
- Model: SL-RS700-I
- Shifter Type: Rapidfire Plus
- Mounting: I-Spec II (I-Spec II is not compatible with I-Spec and I-Spec B!)
- Gear front: 2-speed
- Gear rear: 11-speed
- Instant Release: Yes
- Multi Release: Yes (rear)
- 2-Way Release: Yes
- Cable adjust: Yes
- Aluminum / GFRP / Steel
- approx 210g (pair)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Shimano SL-RS700 I-Spec II 2x11-speed Flat Bar Shift Lever Set
- 2 Gear wires 1800mm / 2050mm
- 3 Gear cables SIS OT-SP41 black
INSTANT RELEASE shifting replaces the two-stage click and release shifting you are familiar with. INSTANT RELEASE shifting releases cable as soon the lever is activated, resulting in the quickest possible gear changes. Whether it is an upshift with a Top Normal rear derailleur or a downshift with low normal rear derailleur a quicker shift is always a better shift.
Previous shifting systems shifted faster in one direction than the other. Choosing Top Normal or low normal always meant sacrificing shifting speed in one direction. Now with MULTI RELEASE you can release shift two gears in one stroke. The result - the fastest possible shifting in both directions regardless of rear derailleur choice.
The RAPIDFIRE Plus shifter release lever is commonly called a trigger because it is operated like a pistol, by pulling toward the grip. The release lever of RAPIDFIRE Plus shifters from ALIVIO to XTR can be operated in this same manner but adds the ability to activate a release shift by pushing with the thumb.
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE Plus since 1985. RAPIDFIRE Plus is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to freeriders. RAPIDFIRE Plus is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE Plus shifters from DEORE to XTR all feature 2-WAY RELEASE, which means release shifts by pull of the index finger or push of the thumb.
I replaced the microshift brand ones that came with my specialized sirrus wirh this ones and now gears work as they should, perfect!