ahorrado 30 %
incl. 19% IVA, más 3,99 € de gastos de envío
- En stock, plazo de entrega 1-3 días
- Disponible de nuevo a partir de la fecha mencionada
Features - SH-XC300 Wide
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance
- Off-set center flap mounted BOA® L6 dial creates a sleeker profile with quick adjustments
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit
- Rubber XC racing pattern outsole promotes stable pedal engagement and secure walking grip
- Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency
- Perforated synthetic leather composite upper enables superior fit and breathability
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
- Stiffness index: 5
- Weight: approx. 332 g per shoe (size 42)
- Best matched with: PD-ME700, PD-M520
Shimano recommends the following combination for a "perfect match":
SPD delivers greater efficiency, increased stability, and added comfort both on and off the bike in the most challenging conditions, while recessed cleats make walking easy. Learn more about the SPD system!
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Cut braking loss with more efficient pedaling. Braking loss is the unwanted loss of power that occurs between the crank angles of 200° and 360° in the backspin direction of a pedal stroke. Shoes incorporating Shimano Dynalast help to reduce braking loss by promoting smoother, more efficient pedaling. If you want to reduce fatigue, get the most out of your legs, and go the extra mile, ride Shimano Dynalast.
Video Shimano Dynalast / MTB