The upper is equipped with mesh inserts for high breathability. The fit of the shoe can be easily adjusted via the speed lacing system and the strap on the back of the foot. Optimal sole stiffness is provided by the glass fibre reinforced stiffening plate. A shock-absorbing EVA midsole and rubber outsole ensure continuous comfort while riding and walking.
Features - SH-MT502
- High performance off-road cycling shoe with the walking characteristics of a lightweight hiking shoe
- Secure speed lacing system and a strap on the back of the foot allow for easy fit adjustment
- Lightweight, sporty upper with mesh inserts fits securely and is breathable
- Fiberglass reinforced stiffening plate for optimal sole stiffness
- Shock absorbing EVA midsole and rubber outsole for comfort while riding and walking
- Weight: approx. 354 g per shoe (size 42)
- Pedal recommendation: PD-T8000, PD-EH500
Shimano recommends the following combination for the "Perfect-Match":
The SPD concept offers more efficiency, stability and comfort even under the most difficult conditions. And not only on the bike: The recessed cleats allow for comfortable walking.