Herramienta de montaje a presión para casquillos de cojinete Park Tool HHP-2
Shimano Extractor para Eje de Centro TL-FC36 Hollowtech II
- no disponible
ahorrado 32 %
incl. 19% IVA, más 3,99 € de gastos de envío
- Offset design allows turning the tool without touching the chain stay
- Precision laser cut profile for a secure fit
- Chrome plated chromoly body for durability and rigidity
- Ergonomic handle
- For installation and removal of Hollowtech II/2-piece crankset bottom bracket adapter
- For installation and removal of rotor lock ring for 20mm axle/15mm E-Thru axle hub
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Shimano Bottom Bracket Adapter Tool TL-FC36 Hollowtech II
The gear that’s just as important as components: professional toolsBikes are subjected to a wide variety different conditions so a high-level of maintenance is required to get the best performance out of each component. Moreover, high precision, usability and a unified design are very important elements for maintenance tools. That’s why we at SHIMANO are determined to continue creating high-performance maintenance tools. We will do everything possible to develop professional tools not just for SHIMANO products, but also for the maintenance of bikes in general. SHIMANO tools have an engineered shape to perfectly fit SHIMANO components. The serration dimension of the tools is designed to match the component shape including allowance.
One of those good Shimano items. The steel seems of good quality, even after 5 BB removal/installation procedures the teeth are not bent or damaged in any way. I particularly like the fact that this tool has a slight bend in the handle allowing you to go full circle even if the bike has wide chainstays.