incl. 19% IVA, más 0,00 € de gastos de envío
- Disponible de nuevo a partir de la fecha mencionada
Product features - 29" XT FH-M8110 Micro Spline / WTB ST Light / Disc Rear Wheel
- Use: MTB
- Wheel size: 29"
- Brake type: Disc Center-Lock
- Axle system: Rear 12 x 142mm / 12 x 148mm (choose variant!)
- Freehub body: Shimano 12-speed Micro-Spline
- Tire type: Clincher / UST tubeless compatible
- Tire width: 35mm to 70mm (i25) / 42mm to 72mm (i30)
- Max. System weight: 120kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- Rear Wheel Hub
- Model: Shimano XT FH-M8110 / FH-M8110-B
- Freehub body: 12-fach Micro-Spline
- Brake type: Center-Lock Disc
- Hub: Labyrinth and contact seals
- Type: E-Thru Axle
- Model: WTB ST Light i25 / i30
- Size: 29"
- Dimension: 622x25C (i25) / 622x30C (i30)
- Type: Clincher / UST tubeless compatible
- Valve hole: 6.5mm
- Spokes and nipples
- DT Swiss Competition 2.0 black
- Brass nipples, silver
Axle length (choose variant)
- 12 x 142mm (with i25 rim)
- 12 x 148mm (with i30 rim)
- approx. 1050g
Scope of delivery
- 1 Rear Wheel 29" Shimano XT Disc Center-Lock FH-M8110 Hub with WTB ST Light Disc Rim
Cup & Cone Bearing
Angular contact bearings of the cup & cone type offer greater strength than sealed cartridge industrial bearings due their ability to displace lateral and vertical loads more effectively for super smooth rotation and longer durability. Angular contact bearings also allow easier maintenance, adjustability and serviceability.
The CENTER LOCK system makes an easy rotor installation possible with spline mount and a lock ring. The lock ring mounting system reduces the total working hours by shortening the amount of time of both installation and de-installation. In addition, the secure fixing by the spline mount enhances precision and rigidity while improving braking efficiency.
MICRO SPLINE delivers lightweight aluminum FREEHUB body to reduce weight and 10 teeth top gear. Use combination with MICRO SPLINE cassette sprocket and FREEHUB. Benefits & Features
- Lightweight aluminum MICRO SPLINE FREEHUB seamlessly integrates with small 10-tooth top gears.
- Smaller and more widely distributed splines limit cog damage on lightweight aluminum FREEHUB.