Features - Explorair 3L Ski Jacket
- Waterproof for protection in snow
- Breathable for uphill tours
- Suitable for easy ski tours or slopes
- Three-layer DRYOsphere material with C0 DWR
- Athletic Fit
- Fully taped seams
- Inner mesh pocket
- Half-length, internal wind flap
- Snow skirt
- Chest pocket
- Fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Glued sleeve pocket
- Full-length, inside wind protection flap
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable waistband
- Backpack-friendly, seamless shoulders
- Anatomically shaped sleeves
- Anti-chafe chin guard
DRYOsphere materials provide a waterproof/windproof/breathable layer of protection from wind and weather. The technology acts like a shield from wind and water, while being extremely breathable to keep you dry and comfortable in all weather conditions.
PFC or perfluorinated chemicals are used in many industries. However, research has shown that they are harmful to the human body and the environment, which is why fabric manufacturers are banning them from their products.
At SCOTT, they believe in doing things the right way and for the right reasons. SCOTT is committed to improving the impact of their products and business practices, preserving the environment for future generations and promoting positive change in our communities.