For maximum comfort and cushioning: the Saucony Triumph 18
FORMFIT ensures an optimal fit and an individually natural feel. From a 360° perspective, the shoe adapts even better to the runner's foot. FORMFIT works hand in hand with the elements and technologies used in the shoe. The new midsole construction combined with the durable rubber compound in the outsole make the next long run something special. The Triumph 18 is the ideal running partner for anyone looking for maximum comfort and cushioning.
Product features - Triumph 18
- Category: Neutral
- Offset: 8mm (32.5mm heel / 24.5mm forefoot)
- Midsole: PWRRUN+
- Topsole: PWRRUN+
- New rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- FORMFIT construction fits a variety of foot shapes comfortably
- Mesh upper with 3D-printed overlays provides strategic flexibility and structure
- Suede tongue and premium textiles for a luxurious feel
Our exclusive 3D approach to fit that feels personalized through the use of an underfoot cradle construction that is topped with cushioning that shapes to you, plus upper materials that flex, stretch, and protect.
The latest breakthrough in PU-based cushioning that is formulated at a lower density to increase the softness and decrease the weight of the super-resilient cushioning. It gives you the best in all six aspects of cushioning—impact absorption, stride response, pressure reduction, energy return, durability, and weight.
Learn more about the Triumph 18