Comfort, lightness and moderate support: the Saucony Guide 14
The tonal medial TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia in the upper both help deliver 360 degrees of stability while disappearing into the design of the shoe for a clean overall look.
Product features - Guide 14
- Category: Support
- Offset: 8mm (32.5mm heel / 24.5mm forefoot)
- Midsole: PWRRUN and TPU guidance frame
- Topsole: PWRRUN+
- PWRRUN foam is responsive and soft for a light, springy ride
- Artfully designed underfoot guidance frame and supportive upper provide stable running feel
- Streamlined design provides all the comfort with less bulk, resulting in an overall lighter feel
Our exclusive 3D approach to fit that feels personalized through the use of an underfoot cradle construction that is topped with cushioning that shapes to you, plus upper materials that flex, stretch, and protect.
The latest upgrade in EVA-based cushioning that provides even more energy-return rebound and durability than previous formulations.
The latest breakthrough in PU-based cushioning that is formulated at a lower density to increase the softness and decrease the weight of the super-resilient cushioning. It gives you the best in all six aspects of cushioning—impact absorption, stride response, pressure reduction, energy return, durability, and weight.
Guide 14: good things to know