Meindl Stowe Lady GTX - Women's Hiking Shoes
ahorrado 18 %
incl. 19% IVA, más 0,00 € de gastos de envío
- En stock, plazo de entrega 1-3 días
- Disponible de nuevo a partir de la fecha mencionada
Features - Stowe Lady GTX® Hiking Shoes
- Upper: Waxed nubuck leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Footbed: leather + genuine sheepskin
- Sole: Vibram® Ice Trek PRO
- Sole No.: 102
- Weight: approx. 620 g per shoe
- Shaft height: 10cm
Vibram® Ice Trek Sole
The innovative winter sole has, in addition to the excellent properties on ice, also the best wear values - so the rubber sole is suitable as an all-year-round sole.
Leather and genuine lambskin footbed
These shoes come with two footbeds. According to the season, the footbed can be changed.
Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities. It offers a unique combination of durable waterproof protection, breathability and the utmost in comfort. Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology enables you to enjoy your outdoor activities to the fullest, regardless of the weather conditions. All Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is manufactured according to strict quality and performance standards.
- Visibly breathable all around and durably waterproof
- Keeps your feet dry and comfortably cool all around
- Ideal for moderate and warmer conditions
- Innovative open sole construction
The right socksTo achieve optimal climate comfort it is really important to choose the best sock for the intended end use. The function of the GORE-TEX® membrane is not affected by the socks worn with the shoe, however, wearing the correct sock can have a significantly positive impact on the perceived climate comfort.
Look for the right mix of materials: 100% cotton will absorb a lot of moisture and release it only very slowly. The moisture remains next to your feet and your feet start to feel cold. That is why a mix of high quality wool (e.g. Merino) and synthetic fibres (e.g. polyester, polyamide) is best.