Mavic Crossmax SLS 29" Boost Rear Wheel
ahorrado 38 %
incl. 19% IVA, más 0,00 € de gastos de envío
- En stock, plazo de entrega 1-3 días
- Disponible de nuevo a partir de la fecha mencionada
Features - Mavic Crossmax SL S 29"
- SM4D rim machining reduces weight to close the gap to carbon rims without compromising strength
- Lighter weight rims result in super low inertia and instant acceleration, increased traction and durability
- 25mm wide hookless rim profile optimized for lower tire pressures, resulting in improved grip in all conditions
- Optimized for modern XC tubeless tires from 2.1 to 2.30"
- Black Shield treatment protects rims against impacts and scratches
- Ride tubeless with the most user-friendly tubeless system
- Fore technology: leaving the upper rim bridge intact boosts the stiffness and durability of the rim, no tape
- No tape makes it easy to mount and change tubeless tires
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- SUP welding technology
- Use: Cross Country
- Model: Crossmax
- Wheel size: 29"
- ETRTO: 622x25
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless: ✔
- Hub: Infinity Hub
- Freehub system: Instant Drive 360
- Bearings: Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Rim inner width: 25mm
- Hub axle system: 12 x 148mm Boost thru axle
- Spoke type: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Spokes: 24 crossed 2, contactless
- Brake type: Disc brake
- Brake system: Disc 6-Bolt
- Recommended tyre sizes: 2.1 to 2.3" optimal, 2.0" to 3.0" (50mm to 76mm) possible
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5mm
- ASTM Catergory: 3 - Cross Country
- Recommended system weight max: 120kg (Rider + Bike + Equipment)
Freehub (choose variant)
- Shimano (HG9-11)
- SRAM XD
- Rim: Maxtal Aluminum / S6000 Aluminum
- Hub: Aluminum
- Freehub: Steel
- Spoke: Steel
- Nipples: Fore integrated Aluminum
Weight (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Mavic Crossmax SL S Rear Wheel
- 1 UST valve and accessories
- 2 Spokes
- Multifunctional wrench
- Fore spoke wrench
Mavic's Fore technology is the latest achievement of the traditional French manufacturer. It’s the result of years of research and combines low weight and improved tubeless assembly with increased rigidity and ease of repair. 10% lighter and stronger than traditional wheel designs, the Fore Technology incorporates spokes that fit directly into a co-molded metallic insert that avoids the need to drill the upper rim bridge. This negates the need for rim tape, makes for easy repairs, and saves an additional 30g per rim.
Equipped with the all-new Infinity Hub that harnesses a trinity of hallmarks that enhance power transfer, durability, and compatibility. Easily serviceable without the need for specialized tools, the Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology ensures quick engagement along with high rigidity and durability and offers automatic bearing preload adjustment (QRM Auto). Designed for compatibility and ease of use, the Infinity Hub can be converted to all major freewheel drive options and axle dimensions.
UST Tubeless Technology
Traction, control and lightweight. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. Tubeless constructions are lighter, reduce the rolling resistance and provides more comfort.
QRM (Qualité de Roulements Mavic)
Qualité de Roulements Mavic. Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.