Fjällräven Sten - Jacket
Pre-shaped sleeves and fixed hood that sits snugly around your face. Two zippered side pockets. Zipper in the front with inner flap. Adjustment at the hem and buttoned sleeve cuffs. Can be waxed for added protection from wind and rain.
Features - Sten Jacket
- Practical everyday jacket with a fixed hood
- Made from durable G-1000 Lite with G-1000 Original reinforcements
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Two-way front zipper with inside flap
- 2 zipped hand pockets with
- 1 chest pocket wirh zipper
G-1000 is Fjällrävens cornerstone material. They use it in everything from backpacks to jackets and trousers. It’s a densely woven fabric made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton and, by using Greenland Wax, it’s adaptable to a whole variety of different climactic conditions. So with the right care, it’ll last for ages and join you on all kinds of adventures.
- Customisable weather protection with Greenland Wax
G-1000 is a very study, rigid material but sometimes we want something lighter. Enter G-1000 Lite, a less stiff, more flexible version of the original. And to avoid reducing its strength we added rip-stop threads to boost its resistance to tears. It comes lightly waxed to offer some resistance to light winds and showers and, although it doesn’t safeguard against mosquitos, it still offers UV protection.
- Loose weave
- Lightly waxed for slight weather resistance
- UV Protection
Fjällräven - Wax guide; Adapt your G-1000 garments