Functional fleece that warms and wicks away moisture. Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco on the shoulders. Two zippered hand pockets. Vertical chest pocket with zipper. Well-fitting hood. Front zipper with chin guard. Smooth exterior, soft brushed interior. Partially recycled polyester, wool and spandex. Elastic cuffs at hood, sleeves and hem.
Features - Keb Fleece Hoodie
- Fleece hoodie with reinforcements in G-1000 on the shoulders
- Made from a functional blend of wool, polyester and elastane with a flat knit, low-friction exterior and brushed interior
- Perfect as an insulating and moisture-managing mid-layer for any season
- Fitted, feminine cut
- Warm, close-fitting hood with elastic waistband
G-1000 is Fjällräven's most important material. They use it for all their products - backpacks, jackets and pants. It is a tightly woven fabric made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton, which can be adapted to different weather conditions thanks to Greenland Wax. With proper care, it can last for many years and accompany you on all your adventures.
- Adaptable to all weather conditions with Greenland Wax