ahorrado 29 %
incl. 19% IVA, más 0,00 € de gastos de envío
- En stock, plazo de entrega 1-3 días
With its durable, weather-resistant outer material, cozy teddy fleece lining and many practical details, it is perfect for both the city and the outdoors. Its water-repellent properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax, which also increases the durability of this already hard-wearing jacket.
Features - Greenland Winter Jacket
- Made from durable, wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco
- Impregnated with Greenland Wax for added weather protection
- Teddy fleece lining in polyester
- New, improved fit
G-1000 is Fjällrävens cornerstone material. They use it in everything from backpacks to jackets and trousers. It’s a densely woven fabric made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton and, by using Greenland Wax, it’s adaptable to a whole variety of different climactic conditions. So with the right care, it’ll last for ages and join you on all kinds of adventures.
- Customisable weather protection with Greenland Wax
Video: Why Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket?
Fjällräven - Wax guide; Adapt your G-1000 garments