Ideal for riders who do not want to be without a protector suitable for all types of activity in the saddle of their bike with hardly any weight.
The Trail Skins Lite knee pads are designed around the Pro-Shape 2.0 protector and offer an even softer material composition that allows the protector to be folded for extremely space-saving storage. Pro-Shape 2.0 is inspired by the geometry of naturally occurring auxetic materials: Upon impact or stress, they expand simultaneously in all directions, increasing the area of coverage.
For maximum versatility and comfort, Trail Skins Lite is equipped with a practical, included, elastic band to attach the protector to the frame of the bike. This means it is always at hand, even on short rides.
Features - Trail Skins Lite
- Particularly lightweight and flat MTB knee pad
- Foldable and therefore easy to transport
- Can be attached to the frame of the bike
- Flexible Pro-Shape 2.0 LITE protector
- Particularly lightweight, yet crack-resistant materials
- 55 % of the upper surface is open and therefore very well ventilated
- Weight: approx. 260 g ( size L)
- Certification: CE EN 1621.1