más artículos de la misma categoría
Syntace XXS 31.8 AerobarThe world’s lightest and shortest aerobar featuring biomechanically superior, shock absorbing armrests (Syntace patent). Now with 31.8 clamps.
- For races in accordance with the ITU/DTU regulation (brake lever rule), which has cancelled the slipstream prohibition.
- Ideal riding position, combined with minimized air resistance, reduce fatigue and increase rider’s capacity for speed. The Syntace XXS promotes an energy conserving posturing and supports your arms (with biowing armrests) just before your elbow - exactly where you need it.
- Combined with parallel grips and outstanding posturing features, the Syntace XXS cuts a fine figure on the racing cycle as well as on the triathlon machine, which complies with ITU regulations. With the included shock absorbers the Syntace XXS offers you more than 8 mm of controlled vertical travel beneath your forearms. And our Zytel forearm cups won’t swivel out of position, so once they’re set on the elastic wing-shaped jibs they will stay.
- The Syntace XXS installs with a single 5 mm Allen wrench and fits all standard handlebars. New, high-load tolerant aluminium alloy with reduced, load adjusted wall thickness. Ultralight clamp base features “stay-put” steel screws.
- Additional weight reducing milling in the bottom of the handlebar and clamp. Additionally cold hardened Eloxal surface of the whole aerobar and Wear-resistant. New, high strength weld incorporating lighter redesigned fixing clamps. We use 24.0 mm diameter tubing to ensure compatibility with all racer- and triathlon-mounted components. Our large selection of adapters and accessories let you arrange the cockpit just the way you want it.
- Clamp diameter: 31,8 mm
- Adjustment width: 66 mm
- Material: Aluminum, black anodized
- Weight: 314 gr
Scope of delivery: 1 Aero Handlebar
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.