más artículos de la misma categoría
Este artículo ya no está disponible
No. artículo: 20012976
SRAM Rival 22 Hydraulic Shift-/Brake unit frontSRAM Rival 22 Hydraulic Shift-/Brake unit.
- All new design inside and out
- Revised ergonomics for better finger wrap and a revised shifter paddle for improved finger clearance
- Individual Reach Adjust™
- Forged Aluminum brake & shift levers
- Low hand force required
- Fully sealed system for no contamination
- Easy bleed access
- Speeds: 2-speed Front
- Compatibility: SRAM RED 22, Force 22 & Rival 22 Yaw Front Derailleurs/ Exact Actuation Rear Derailleurs/ SRAM RED 22, Force 22 & Rival 22 HRR & HRD
- Recommended Group: SRAM Rival 22
- Technology Highlight(s): HydroR/ Yaw™/ DoubleTap™/ Zero-Loss™ on Front & Rear/ ErgoDynamics™ Fit/ Independent E-Z Access Shift-Brake Lever Reach Adjust™
- Finish: Textured Hood Covers
- Material: Aluminum Brake Levers/ Aluminum Shift Levers
What It Is:
- DoubleTap® is the flagship technology leading SRAM’s road gruppo revolution. It’s a simple yet elegant and advanced system that addresses issues - Without compromising on performance, comfort, and weight - with a revolutionary shift/brake lever design.
- DoubleTap® makes changing gears easier and faster, eliminating the cumbersome and awkward engagement associated with two-lever systems. DoubleTap handles up- and downshifts in one short, sweeping motion, with minimal effort and maximum comfort no matter where you are on the bars.
- DoubleTap® uses two pawls, one for holding the ratchet wheel, and one for transporting it up and down through the gear change. The pawls are arranged in a way so that they can leapfrog each other depending on how far, and with how much pressure, you push the shift lever. With short, rapid taps the transport pawl (04) moves the ratchet wheel (02) up through the shifting range. Downshifting comes via a longer sweep of the lever (in the same inward direction you upshift, but to an ergonomically maximized 15° angle) with the holding pawl (03) and the transport pawl leapfrogging each other quickly and smoothly.
- DoubleTap’s one-motion unidirectional levers (05) work flawlessly no matter what position you’re shifting from. Its double-articulated design (01), which is completely separate from the brake pivot, is easily engaged from the hoods or the drops.
Divide and Conquer:
- On DoubleTap® controls, the brake and shift levers are completely independent, each operating with their own pivot points. This not only allows for the multiposition functionality, it also eliminates the risk of engaging brakes or shifters unintentionally - an unfortunate side effect of other shift/brake lever designs.
- The efficient and ergonomic design reduces weight and eliminates bulk while adding comfort. You can shift from any position on the bars, even while sprinting, giving you a critical advantage over your competition, and our new single-lever mechanism also lets you shift faster, easier, and with more accuracy, without risk of scrubbing speed or losing your grip. DoubleTap® is the cornerstone of SRAM’s assault on road biking. It’s a new way of shifting - and a new way of thinking - that will put you ahead of the competition, no matter where you find it.
- It consists of three separate elements to significantly improve your riding experience on SRAM DoubleTap controls. The brake lever is slightly longer than previous DoubleTap road controls to enhance the reach from the drops. The independent reach adjust features on the brake and shift levers are easier to access to quickly adjust for every hand size. Finally, the shape of the hoods has been completely redesigned with a smaller diameter and higher top shape to increase the rider’s control and improve finger wrap.
- Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
- The front derailleur cage rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. Yaw technology eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new Red crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- ZeroLoss simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 x SRAM Rival 22 Hydraulic Shift-/ Brake unit front
- 1 x Brake Caliper
- Brake hose (shortable)
- Olive + Insertpin
- 1 x Brake Pads
- 2 x Screw for Brake caliper
- Disc brake is completely assembled and bleeded
- 1 x gear wire
- 1 x gear cable
- end caps
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.