SRAM Red XG-1290 12-speed CassetteThe workhorse of X-Range™ gearing. The SRAM RED® XG-1290 cassette progresses fluidly and quickly through a wider range of gears. It’s specifically designed for wireless electronic shifting and the one-piece design offers you the best in weight savings.
Features - SRAM Red XG 1290
- Updated design for smoother and faster shifting
- More gradual gear progression between cogs—at least five one-tooth jumps—while still offering a wider range
- 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range
- Designed to work with an XDR™ driver body
- One-piece machined steel X-Dome™ design for weight savings
- All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR™ ready
- Use: Road
- Model: XG-1290
- Gear: 12-speed
- Freehub: XDR
- Compatible chain: Sram Red Flattop
- Compatible Group: SRAM Red AXS
Graduation (choose variant)
- 10-26 Teeth: 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26
- 10-28 Teeth: 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,24,28
- 10-33 Teeth: 10,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,28,33
- 10-28 teeth: 178g (Manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 SRAM Red XG 1290 Cassette incl. Lock Ring
Racers and their drivers are faster and more efficient than ever before. But the translation of our cars has not kept pace with this change. It has been limited by tradition. With the sole aim of improving the modern riding experience on the road, Sram has completely redesigned the road bike ratio. The new Deep Range technology. Not only does it offer more translation bandwidth, but this bandwidth is also better. It has “depth“: A smoother, more useful gear graduation. Intelligent shift settings, made possible by AXS™, bring the simplicity of a 1-speed drive to 2 speeds. So you always have the right gear and the translation is not in your way. Drive faster, more efficiently and more comfortably with Deep Range technology.
The XDR drive actuator is a universal mounting system for cassettes with sprockets of less than 11 teeth. It enables lighter and more versatile drives without the need for new axle standards, hub conversions or even new cassette tools. The XDR interface is 1.85 mm longer than XD and is designed for racing hub applications. XDR drive units are compatible with all XD cassettes when the cassette is installed with a 1.85 mm spacer behind it.
SRAM eTap AXS Overview
Simply Beyond: SRAM eTap AXS
X-Range: SRAM eTap AXS
SRAM Red eTap AXS™ Review
Lots of small components steps, one big step for road bikes ... SRAM presents the RED eTap AXS™! With a revolution regarding the company‘s most powerful road bike group, SRAM once again breaks with a few principles and initiates a fundamental innovation in road cycling! After the introduction and establishment of the electric shifter group RED eTap for rim brakes and disc brakes, SRAM now launches its latest coup. Read more...To the reviewUPC: 710845822735UPC: 710845822742UPC: 710845822759
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.
más artículos de la misma categoría
Más productos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 20066544