Speedplay Pedalier Frog ChromolyNot just a great off-road pedal system, Speedplay Frog pedals are ideal for road riders who prefer a recessed, walkable cleat. Like their amphibious namesake, Frog pedals are equally at home in dry or muddy terrain. Their unique cleats are virtually immune to clogging with mud or dirt, because debris is pushed out whenever you engage the pedal.
This simple mechanism also puts an end to those infuriating falls caused by gunked-up pedals that won't release. You get out when you want to, and never when you don't. Of course, you also get all the advantages of Speedplay's other innovative designs: knee-friendly, non-centering free float; lightning-fast entry and exit; and phenomenal light weight. Whether you ride a mountain bike, road bike, tandem or 'cross bike, the Speedplay Frog can do it all.
- Conceived with the goal of bringing mountain bike pedal performance on par with that of road pedals, the Frog is the most versatile pedal you can buy.
- Saves weight because the Frog has a single retention mechanism in the cleat instead of two redundant mechanisms located in the pedal like most off-road systems.
- Minimalist design does away with confusing adjustments, because engagement security doesn't depend on spring tension.
- G3 Frog cleat is stronger, more durable, easier to mount and compatible with two-hole SPD®-style road shoes.
- Quickly and easily sheds mud, because debris is pushed out when the cleat engages with the pedal.
- Tough resin composite body is highly resistant to impact damage.
- Lightning-fast release puts an end to falls caused by pedals that won't disengage.
- Phenomenal light weight: 255 gr
- Knee-friendly, non-centering free float.
- Precision needle and cartridge bearings.
- Built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
- Cleats included
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.
más artículos de la misma categoría
Este artículo ya no está disponible
No. artículo: YY00008298