más artículos de la misma categoría
Más productos de la misma categoría
Sigma Sport BC 16.16 Cycle Computer (wired) – Computador con cableThe computer for commuters.The BC 16.16 provides crucial metrics for avid cyclists and commuters! The new ETA (estimated time of arrival) function continuously calculates how much time and distance remains until you reach your destination. Plus, every kilometer/mile ridden is converted into fuel savings.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x BC 16.16 Cycle Computer (wired)
- 1 x Cable Bracket 2032
- 1 x MAGNET
- 2 x O-RINGS (Ø 35mm, 45mm)
- 12 months of workout statistics
- Available languages: 7
- Back-up function via memory chip (Totals and Settings)
- Computer battery warning
- Contrast adjustable
- Data communication via TOPLINE 2016 docking station
- Device Settings adjustable via DATA CENTER
- Device Settings adjustable via LINK App
- Energy-saving mode
- LINK APP Connecttion via NFC (Android)
- My Name function
- My Screen function
- Programmable based on tire selection
- Service interval adjustable via UFSB
- Tool-free mounting
- UFSB 2016 compatible
- Watertight in accordance with IPX7
- Bike functions
- Actual Speed
- Automatic start/stop
- Average speed
- Clock (12/24h)
- Comparison of cur. / avg. Speed
- Daily fuel savings
- Day trip
- Dist. to destination*
- Estimated time of arrival (ETA)
- Maximum speed
- Ride Time / Training time
- Time to destination*
- Total distance
- Total distance for several bikes
- Total fuel savings
- Total Ride Time / Overall training time
- Total ride time for several bikes
Design / Technology
Maximum display, minimum size
- The new sleek, vertically orientated TOPLINE 2016 computers will look great on your stem or handlebar. We’ve maximized the display size and slimmed down the computer housing to show the largest, easiest to read numbers, letters, and images possible.
- Height x width x depth:
- 52 mm x 37,5 mm x 11,5 mm
- Height x width:
- 27 mm x 37 mm
Button functions„Menu / Back” button (top)
- Press to go backwards through Bike functions.
- Press and hold button to enter Setting menu.
- Press to go forward through the bike functions
Animated menu navigation
- Full text and images clearly identify the different setting menus in the BC16.16. In addition, a scroll bar below the image indicates where you are within each menu.
- Or as we like to call it, a smart backlight. Press the Alti button and the Menu button at the same time to activate the backlight. Once activated, each time you press a button, the backlight will illuminate. When the computer goes into sleep mode, the backlight automatically deactivates.
- The BC 16.16 is waterproof according to the international standard IPX 8. This means there is "protection against permanent immersion". Nothing stands in the way during the next ride in the rain.
Extensive bike functions
- The new dot matrix display shows the extensive functions of the BC16.16 with full text descriptions and graphics. In addition to the classic bike functions, the BC16.16 has a backlight, an ETA display, fuel savings, and the STS CAD version has current and average cadence.
Arrive on time!
- The new ETA (estimated time of arrival) function continuously calculates how much time and distance remains until you reach your destination. You will always know whether or not you will get there on time.
NFC & SIGMA LINK
- The BC16.16 has a built‐in NFC chip. Using NFC (near field communication) and the free SIGMA LINK app, you can use your smartphone to set up and program your bike computer. After a ride, trip data can instantly be transferred to your phone! Save and share your data with NFC & the SIGMA LINK app.
- The fuel saving function shows you how many liters/gallons of fuel you saved by choosing to go by bike instead of by car. The average fuel consumption of your own vehicle can be programmed in the BC16.16 setting menu.
Workout statistics for 12 months
- In addition to total values, the BC16.16 keeps track of statistics for the last twelve months. The “workout diary” helps compare and analyze monthly activities.
- After five minutes of inactivity, your device goes into sleep mode and after five more minutes, into the power save mode. This reduces power consumption even further and ensures a longer battery life. When the integrated accelerometer detects a movement, the bike computer wakes up again and is ready for immediate use.
- All BC 14.16, BC 16.16, and BC 23.16 models have a thermometer to display current temperature.
- A comparison of the current and average speed. While cycling, a permanent comparison is made of your current and average speeds. The difference is indicated by an up or down arrow. When moving at approximately the average speed, no arrow is displayed.
Adjustable wheel sizes
- Got more than one bike? Two wheel sizes can be programmed into the BC16.16 to separate ride data. For the wired version, choose bike 1 or bike 2 in the settings menu. The STS wireless version automatically switches from bike 1 or bike 2 based on the transmitter signal.
Integrated storage chip
- Thanks to an integrated memory chip in the computer head unit, all the total values and settings are permanently stored in the device. After changing the battery, you therefore only need to reset the time.
Ivan P.Comentario:Light, have everything I need, easy to use, back light, big screen!Fabian S.Comentario:Für den geringen Preis defintiv eine Empfehlung. Die Schrift lässt sich sehr gut ablesen und die NFC-Funktion ist in Verbindung mit meinen Smartphone ein sehr schönes Spielzeug.Dzmitry D.Comentario:Good computer. But during the battery change (i tryed to do it maximum faster) all statistics and settings was gone to null ( In sleep mode when the power safe mode is on the monitor displays "sleep", it dosn`t turn off. So ? I turn off the power safe mode, and the clock displays on monitor and it seems to me comfortable. I wish total odometr displayed on the main screen with the other main parameters. Three stars because of statistic reset during the battery cange/Sarah S.Comentario:Einfache Montage mit O-Ringen, haltet ist drehbar für Lenker oder vorbau Montage. Funktionier auf Anhieb. NFC ist etwas launisch, funktioniert aber wenn man es paar mal probiert hat.