- Por favor utilize nuestro servicio de notificación para informarse de la disponibilidad
Shimano SH-XC701 - MTB ShoesThe SH-XC701 is the off-road racing shoes for comfort and maximum off-road performance.
Features - SH-XC701
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced midsole
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Dual independent Boa® L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely
- Exclusive MICHELIN® high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Dual-density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability, and flexibility.
- Weight: approx. 326 g per shoe (size 42)
- Best matched with: PD-M8000
Shimano recommends the following combination for a "perfect match":
SPD delivers greater efficiency, increased stability, and added comfort both on and off the bike in the most challenging conditions, while recessed cleats make walking easy. Learn more about the SPD system!
MICHELIN® flat outsole specifically designed to SHIMANO specifications offers superb grip.
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Cut braking loss with more efficient pedaling. Braking loss is the unwanted loss of power that occurs between the crank angles of 200° and 360° in the backspin direction of a pedal stroke. Shoes incorporating Shimano Dynalast help to reduce braking loss by promoting smoother, more efficient pedaling. If you want to reduce fatigue, get the most out of your legs, and go the extra mile, ride Shimano Dynalast.
Video Shimano Dynalast / MTBDownloads:
Manufacturer: Shimano Sole: Michelin® Rubber Sole Sole standard: SPD Color: black Purpose: XC Racing, Cross Country, CX Weight: approx. 326 g per shoe (size 42) Stiffness index: 9 of 12
Este artículo aún no ha sido evaluada.