Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart TrainerThe direct drive trainer H3 from Saris offers a maximum power of 2000 watts and allows a simulated incline of 20%. At the same time, it is extremely smooth and surprisingly quiet. Thanks to ANT+ and Bluetooth, the smart turbo trainer can be easily connected to training apps such as Zwift.
Powerful and very quiet: the H3 direct drive trainer from Saris
When it comes to indoor bike trainers, the most frequently asked question is: how quiet is it? Taking this to heart, the Wisconsin-based Saris team put this query under the microscope and set a goal to build a trainer so quiet, that the only sound is that of your drive train. The result? A direct drive smart trainer that touts a sound specification of 59 decibels at 32 kph. In other words, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever leave their doors.
Following the Saris direct drive smart trainer legacy, the H3 features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors. Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum sourced from America’s heartland. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade. Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
Product Features - Saris H3 - Hammer 3
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive
- Noise level: 59 decibels at 32 kph
- Flywheel Weight: approx. 9,1 kg
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 32 kph
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 136 kg
- Maximum simulated incline: 20% climbing grade
- Connectivity: Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Product dimmensions when open L*H*W: 787.4x469.9x495.3 mm
- Product dimmensions when closed L*H*W: 76.2x469.9x495.3 mm
- Thru-axle compatible: rear hub widths of 142 mm or 148 mm
- Quick-release compatible: rear hub widths of 130 mm and 135 mm
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 11 speed. XD/XDR freehubs sold separately
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and
- Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Zwift certified.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance
- Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed
- Built-in front wheel block
- Integrated carrying handle
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear.
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- 21.3 kg (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
- 1 Front Wheel Holder
- 1 freewheel hub for Shimano/SRAM 8 - 11-speed
- 1 adapter for thru axles
- 1 Documentation
- 1 Safety information
- 1 AC Power Adapter
Please note: All Xplova trainers are equipped with the german power plug (220-240 V). However, when using an adapter you are able to use it i.e. in the U.S. (110V).
Saris H3 Unboxing, Assembly & InstallationUPC: 12527018659
Torsten V.Comentario:jeden Cent wert! Wertiger und robuster Trainer. Leise, mit super Fahrgefühl.Ralf H.Comentario:Zusammen mit dem MP1 ein Mega Fahrerlebnis!
más artículos de la misma categoría
Más productos de la misma categoría
No. artículo: 20086221